"𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰" - ☆𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔵☆

Start from the beginning

~☆~

"Are you sure I look okay"

"For the ninth time Amethyst you look great I swear" Sierra said putting her thumps up.

They were currently walking down the hallway to main hall where the orientation party was taking place, in which they were an unsurprisingly 15 minutes late to.

Amethyst despite telling everyone else to get ready first spend the majority of the time throwing things around her room trying to picked out an outfit. Until Sierra finally had to step in and pick the first thing that she saw.

"This is soo pointless what's a party with teacher supervision" the air fairy complained clearly getting bored of Amethyst's outfit drama.

"It's not just any party its an orientation party" Celestial corrected her.

"Same thing I see no difference" Beatrix shot back turning her head away from the other fairy and staring out of the windows that they passed.

"We can go back if you want, I'd rather not go too" Alex chimed in, it was about the third thing Celestial had heard her say today

"Really then we definitely should" Beatrix beamed, head whipping around landing instantly on Alex.

"Absolutely not we are all going to this together, this is a perfect opportunity for bonding don't you think" Amethyst said finally tuning into the conversation.

"Not really, it's a party we'll probably end up losing each other somewhere along the lines" Sierra said smiling softly at Amethyst who's face filled with completely disappointment.

"We share a dorm together I'm pretty sure that we'll have plenty of time to bond with each other" Celestial smiled sweetly at Amethyst trying to give her some reassurance.

Despite all the chaos she absolutely loved her roommates and although they are all completely different they seemed to come together perfectly.

The conversation abruptly cut short once they had arrived at the entrance of the main hall, Celestial took a deep breath before entering with the other four girls.

~☆~

"This just might be the most boring thing I have ever been to, where the hell is the alcohol" Beatrix complained scrunching up her face in distain which earned a laugh from Alex.

They had been there for a whole of 10 minutes before Beatrix had landed on that conclusion.

The main hall was decorated from head to toe in highschool formal vibes it was tragic to say the least. But Celestial was in awe just being able to be in Alfea to pay much attention to the horrible decorations.

"No seriously I think my brain is going to fry at how cringy this is, I need a break" Beatrix said irritatedly heading for a door that lead outside.

Alex hummed in agreement before trailing after her.

"And now there were three" Amethyst joked raking her hand through her ginger hair.

"Make that two, I'm going to get a drink and hopefully find some excitement in the process" Sierra smiled before making her way over to the drinks and snacks table.

"Wow you're not going to leave me too are you?" the red head fairy pouted pitifully.

"Nope, as long as you won't leave me" Celestial joked the same vibrant smile pulling onto her face.

"On second thoughts I think all the nerves from earlier are catching up on me" Amethyst smiled sheepishly at Celestial before excusing herself and hastily making her way over to bathroom.