Chapter 2

✾Previously✾
'I shouldn't have laughed then this wouldn't have happened no this meeting is at fault aswel if this never happened then we wouldn't have to be enemies' Loki thought to himself
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov:

I was waiting in the arena for the others to come I realized that the gods were watching me like I did something wrong then the gods came to their spots and Loki wasn't there then Brunhilda and Göll came up to me and standed next to me. They told me who was gonna fight it was Lu Bu vs. Thor and I was a bit worried but the fight still went on and Thor won both Lu Bu and Randgriz Göll was crying because Brunhilda told her why Randgriz was gone and you became gloomy a bit I waited and I lean on the wall and slid down falling asleep (your still at the spot where the arena is). While you were asleep the gods and your beat friends came back they all saw you sleeping peacefully Brunhilda and Göll decided to let me sleep.

Brunhilda Pov:

I looked at y/n then at Göll "let's let her sleep" I told Göll she nodded and we waited for the next round to start it was Adam vs. Zeus and Adam weapon was a knuckle duster that Reginleif turned into. When the fight happened it was long that it lasted till it was noon and y/n woke up when the fight ended and we went to pick next but I was stress eating Göll came in with y/n "why did Reginleif die you saw he didn't touch her or anything so why" she said and Hrist came in and explained what happens when the person using the weapon they turn into dies and that they die with them.
I kept thinking who should fight next but then someone came in and chose Kojiro Sasaki I looked to see who was it and it was an old man he said hell be fighting this round I looked at him confused and got up but dropped the water and he caught it swiftly and he went ahead and ate the food I dropped once he was finished I decided Hrist would fight with him and we went back to the arena.

ﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌ

I'll write more tmr for now I'm take a break cause I'm tired and I was thinking all night how I will write this fanfic.