Chapter 2: wedding (Part 1)

It was the wedding day the best day of life I am so excited to marry Augustus Waters, I cannot wait. We were getting married at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, my mum brought my wedding dress and invited my auntie and grandma to do my makeup and hair. I was so nervous to walk down the aisle with my dad to the groom Augustus. "You ready yet?" My mum asked when we were sitting in the limo, "I was born ready" I responded "I have been looking forward to this day more than anything in this world, mum" I added. "I'm glad you did" my mum responds. We wait until we went to the church while riding in the limo. We arrived at the church where my dad opened the outside of the car to help me and my mum out and he held my hand while my mum went inside the church. "You ready to do this honey?" My dad asks, "I sure am" I respond, nervous on the inside. We walked down the aisle on the church as I can see Augustus smiling at the front of the arch where the priest and bridesmaids are. When me and my dad arrived at the arch he kissed my cheek and then I held Augustus's both hands for the priest to let us say our words to each other.  

The priest first of all annouced me and Augustus as man and wife before our sayings "Dearly be loved, we welcome this man and this women, you have come together into the house of the church so that in the presence of the church's minister and the community, your intention to enter into marriage may be strengthened by the Lord with a sacred seal. You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide." It was Augustus turn to do the speech "Augustus, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" Augustus responds "I do" "Hazel, do you take this man to be your husband, to livetogether in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keephim in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" I responded "I do"