If any normal human being comes to interact with you during those times, they'll assume you're dead and you'll going to wake up in a coffin, confused with the transparent cover.

Coming to think of it, it's a relief you're not really in good terms with your aunt or that will possibly happen.

Jungwoo silently grinned while looking at you. "I can't read your thoughts, but I can sense that those are weird ones."

"Tss." You flinched back in reality before smirking. "Perks of being an empath, huh? Well, I can read your thoughts, I'm unfair so maybe that's okay."

Without making him alarmed, you quietly squinted your eyes and used your adapted abilities to read minds.

And Jungwoo's thoughts made your heart race immediately.

'How could someone just spacing out still look incredibly beautiful?'

That one thought was enough to make you stop reading him or you bet you're heart will explode.

You're spoiled with all their love, but it's definitely a good thing. A two-digit page of essay won't be able to explain how much love you keep receiving from them.

"I missed this." Sicheng, in a low voice because of extreme lethargy clinging into him, whispered.

His eyes are barely opened since he was tired from healing every people who needed it, but he was genuine enough with what he said that he have to say it out loud.

Two knocks from a lady caught everyone's attention. You all spun your attention to a teenager, around your age but probably a year younger, excused her self.

"Oh. She's one of the Beginners. What brought you here?" Doyoung accompanied.

"Uncle Baek is here." She mumbled, bowed down, and simply turned around to leave.

You peeked your head to see who the person was. Yuta beamed a smile of appreciation while looking at you. "He's the owner."

"Ah, really?" You suddenly felt pressured thinking about meeting the owner of the place who took care not just your team but almost all the rescued ones.

And not to mention how you're just sleeping for three days.

You know it is not something to feel sorry for, but you still do because you're supposedly the one they would talk to since you're the one who indirectly finished the whole war.

You stood up and waited patiently for the mentioned man to enter.

Soon, a man with his hair turning white and a long wooden stick to guide him in his feet appeared.

Quickly, you bowed down to greet. "Hello Uncle Baek. My name is Lee Y/N."

He stood blankly for a moment, surprised to see you greet with the traditional manners.

Cause.. apparently.. Taeyong and his brothers didn't know anything about that.

So they didn't do anything and just went straight to the point that they need his house or he will use flames for permission.