Little Soldier

Captain invited you to his quarters for some alone time. A smile shines upon your face as you step into the room, taking in the familiarity of it. Soon, Captain walks out in the cloth/latex undersuit that kept his armor from rubbing against his slightly chubby build. A smirk makes its way onto his own face as he walks up to you and pins you against the wall. A blush slowly makes its way to your cheeks, making them warm as the elders' hands cup your face before pressing his lips onto yours. Closing your eyes, you melt into the kiss with a moan as his hands maneuver around your body, one placing itself on your hip as the other carefully wraps itself around your throat. Breaking the kiss by pushing your head away forcibly, he begins to leave bite marks and hickeys along your neck. "Lay down." "What?" "*Lay. Down, soldier.~" You flush a deeper red as he orders you to lay down, and assuming he wanted you to undress you do so, and he does the same. He (slides a finger into your wet entrance/begins to jerk you off), and a soft moan escapes from your throat as Captain finds your most sensitive areas. He grips your thighs as he thrusts into you, earning a loud: "Haah~! Captain!" to emit from your mouth. Captain's pounding makes your insides feel like they're being rearranged, but you didn't care, as the pressure in your lower abdomen began to build from being so sensitive to the touch. You were going to (orgasm/cum) any time, though you wouldn't admit to it. Captain's grunts and moans became closer together, as soon enough you both came with loud moans, leaving you both a hot sticky mess on the ground.