First Period || 13

Start from the beginning

She glanced at the mirror, throwing the stained pants away and instantly turning around a few times, checking herself to see if she was hurt anywhere, but visibly couldn't find a thing. Her feet ran towards the living room, scared that she might be having some serious illness and probably dying on the inside.

Her fingers pressed on the buttons of the telephone, holding the receiver close to her ear and praying for Jungkook to answer;

"Aera, I told you I'll take some time-"

"Oppa..." She sobbed as her hands trembled.

"Hey, what happened? Are you okay?" He asked, sounding concerned this time.

"No, I- I'm going to die, there's blood and I don't feel good, oppa come back..." Aera cried on the phone.

"What?" Jungkook sounded confused, "Are you hurt?"

"I don't know, just come back..."

"Okay okay, I'm on my way, don't cry alright? You're not dying."

____

Jungkook grabbed the keys of his car, heading out of his studio after instructing the manager to take care of things, his hand fished the pockets of his pants, pulling out his phone and calling his brother as Aera's scared voice ringed in his head continuously, forcing his brain to think of all bad situations at once.

"Hello, hyung, Aera just called me and she was crying and said something that included blood. I think she's hurt, please reach home as soon as you get this. I'm on the way." He said, sending the message into Jimin's voicemail and taking the driver's seat.

Jungkook focused on the road, frequently honking and glaring at the people who blocked his way, his attention shifted for a split second as his phone started ringing. He received the call, taking it in the headphones in his one ear;

"What happened? I can't understand anything from your message." He heard Jimin's voice.

"Did you leave the company or not?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I'm about to, but my car's having some problem, I guess."

"I'm coming."

Taking a right turn from the big crossroad, Jungkook stopped his car in front of their company. He saw Jimin coming out after a minute as the manager bowed to him and opened the door of the car for him to get in.

"You're quick." Jimin said, "Now will you tell me what happened?"

"Even I don't know what happened, Aera just called me and said she was dying an-"

Jimin sighed, glancing at his phone and seeing their house's landline number showing up, "Yes baby, what happened?"

"Oppa, where's Kookie? Please come back" she cried out, sounding tired now.

"Yes Aera, we're coming in five minutes, stop crying, you don't wanna have a headache, do you?"

"But I'm- I'm already dying... I don't wanna die oppa"

"My baby, you're not dying, love." Jimin said softly, "stop crying, you're my strong girl aren't you?"

"Mm-hmm" She responded.

"Yeah, then stop crying and tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know oppa, there's blood on me and the couch, I don't feel good..."

"What's on the couch?" Jimin frowned.

"Blood"

"and you've got blood on you too?" He asked, getting a yes from the girl, "like where exactly?"