Ch 2. Teenagers

Finn is standing at his locker, changing his books. He hears a faint sound and turn his head around to see the H/C boy from yesterday, walking in the hallway. Finn's eyes lit up. He closes his locker and sprint towards the boy.

"Hey, wait!"

Y/N doesn't hear him and continue to walk. Finn eventually catches up to him and tick him on the shoulder. Y/N quickly turns around and see the brown hair boy, but he knows him as the quarterback of this school football team.

'Shit, shit, shit! Why the hell does he want?!' Y/N panics in his mind but keep a cool composure. "What?" Y/N says nonchalantly and take his headphones a little off.

"My name is Finn." He introduces himself with a smile.

"Y/N."

"Nice to meet you." Finn smiles gently. "I want to talk to you. I heard you sing yesterday..."

'Crap! I'm going to need to transfer schools. I don't wanna be bothered with this.' Y/N thinks.

"And I think you're really good."

"Huh? What?" Y/N says confused.

"I think if you join the glee club, that you're going to be a great asset to the team." Finn says in excitement. "So, what do you say? Wanna join?"

Y/N stay still for a moment before answering. "Uhh... No." He puts his headphones on and quickly walk away, leaving Finn confused.

                                                                                         -

It's currently lunch time. Usually Y/N spends his lunch time in the restrooms, alone in a toilet stall. He really didn't want to socialize with anybody. Sadly, that means locking himself in a smelly restroom. But there is a good side to spending his lunch time in the restrooms. He can use the restroom stall as notes for his math homework. Not only that, but he can also listen to his favorite songs and silently sing them without the feeling that anybody else is listening to him.

The door of the restroom opens and Finn walks in. He takes a piss and while taking one, he hears a soft voice singing in the background. After Finn is done pissing and washing his hands, he realizes that the voice could be Y/N. He checks all the stalls and discover that the last one is occupied. Finn notices something odd. He never saw Y/N during lunch time at all.

'Is he spending his lunch time in the restroom?' Finn thought.

He walks in the stall next to the occupied one and stand on the toilet. He looks over to the occupied restroom and see Y/N sitting, eating his lunch and doing his math homework.

"Y/N?"

Y/N startled and drops his homework. He looks up and see Finn with a confuse face.

"What the- what are doing?!" Y/N says in shock.

"I've have a better question. What are YOU doing? And are those scribbles notes?" Finn refers to the calibration's Y/N had writing on the restroom stall.

"I'm eating my lunch and doing my homework." Y/N answers and continue is homework.

"But why in the restroom?" Finn looks confuse at Y/N.

"Because here, everybody will leave me alone." Y/N says coldly.

"Are you spending your lunch time always here?"

"Yeah."

Finn looks at Y/N for a moment before talking. "Do you have any friends at school?"

Y/N stops doing his homework for a second and sighs. "No."