He went from there holding Ishita's hand...

S - Sumit!! Can we atleast do something for him.. even if not a surprise..

Su - Sona it's ok yaar why are you so obsessed about it?? Relax..he won't feel bad...

S - Sumit I..

Su - Look if you really want to do something..just get a small gift for him..even if it's a old one..that is more than enough..

Sonakshi made a grumpy face.

"Gift?"...She thought to herself..

But what would she give?? To be honest she knows nothing sure about his likes and dislikes.. he doesn't talk much and even if he does..saying something about himself was rare...she had no clue what to give him..and even if she gave would he like it?? He'll obviously say I like it even if he doesn't..this was his first birthday he is going to spend with her...and even if not for a surprise..she wanted to give him atleast a small gift which he'll always remember..

"What should I do??"..She was scratching her head..."aren't you ashamed of yourself Sona!! He knows each and every detail of you on his fingertip and you know nothing about him... Seriously...Shame on you 😤"

Su - Sona...Relax ya..

S - If you tell me to relax even one more time..

Ra - Come on Sumit...she wants to do something for her boyfriend's birthday..🤷‍♀️... that's why she is sooooo excited... can't you see it 😏...

Su - Ohhh...so that's why your highness is becoming so impatient..and I'm such an idiot..I wasn't able to the love in your eyes for him...

S - Sumittt!!

She got up to beat him but ran away from there..

S - You get right here young man...

She went on chasing him....

S - Sumit!! Stop running..if I catch hold of you..

Su - But you won't...

Sonakshi was still running behind him when she suddenly felt bumping into someone..

R - Sona!! Are you ok?? Why are you panting so much??

Sonakshi just stood looking at him..

R - Sona!!! Are you ok??

He said waving his hand to her..

S - Huh..ya ya I'm fine.. it's just..

Rohit looked at her..

S - Umm S..Sumit..

R - Sumit??

"Yes..me..the great Sumit Khanna.."

Both of them heard Sumit's voice from behind..

They looked behind only to see Sumit coming with Ishita with him panting a little while she was having ice cream..

I - Hey..

R - You said you were going to the washroom..and you just now finished your noodles..

I - Well....I was met by Flash over here..who almost knocked me out..with his superspeed..and you also know that I was bitten by a radioactive Spider right..😂😂.. kidding I just wanted ice cream....to which he bought one..🤷‍♀️.Mmm here you go....

She gave him one too..

R - Wow!! you bought for me too!!

I - Yes not everyone is as selfish as you..🙄..now are you going to have it or should I have it myself..??

R - No no..give it..

He almost yanked it away from her..

Ishita's phone suddenly starts ringing..she took it out and attended it

I - Mom??..(She kept the phone far from her ears).....Ye...yeah Mom...yes..ye..yes.. mom..mummy... I'm safe..yes..mom... Mr.Mamma's boy is right here.. yeah just..mo..mummy... alright but..(sigh) just a minute...Oi..(she said looking at Rohit..) Here you go Mom wants to talk to you..

He got the phone from her excited and started talking to her...

I - And you'll never see him again 🤷‍♀️...

S - Mumma's boy??

I - Oh please don't get me started on that..😐..

Sonakshi chuckled..

Su - Yes Sona..I mean we were in each other's college last vacation..and..

I - yeah both of them went from Peter Parker...to Incredible Hulk..

Su -  Both of our Moms love cooking and feeding people

I - Uh-huh...over feeding 😂..

Su - Yep..over feeding.. that's the right word..

Sonakshi thought of something..

S - Umm..Ishita..

I - yep??

S - Mm do you what Rohit likes??

She looked confused..

S - I mean what he generally likes.. let's say if someone wants to get him a gift..what would he prefer it to be??🤔😅

***********

Hey guys..here I am with the next chapter...

I hope everyone liked it because I don't know what I've written so be honest...

Please do vote and place your opinions and suggestions in the comments section below..

Alright folks

I'll meet you all in the next chapter,

Till then,

                 Au revoir