More than a crush💜

Summary: you and Kiara are best friends and you've liked her for years and now it's a lot more than just a little crush.

You and Kiara were at her house just having a day to yourselves, without the rest of the group. As much as you loved spending with her, it was really weird for you since you've been in love with her for quite some time but she never knew. No one knew actually, you had never told a single person... well except Pope. Besides Kiara, Pope was one of your best friends. Of course you were also friends with John B and JJ but Pope and Kiara were your bested friends. The only reason you had told Pope is because you knew he would never say anything or tease you about it. He would take that secret to the grave!

You and Kiara we watching movies on her bed and you had a bowl of popcorn that you shared. You two cuddled but in a friendly way, it didn't really mean anything it's just something nice that you did together. But tonight it felt different, it could've been the fact you guys were watching a romance movie. But it was a good one, you were watching "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze, Kiara only decided on that one because she knows you love him (if y'all don't know who Patrick Swayze is istg 🙄✋)

On screen you could see Molly dancing with Sam's ghost and you and Kiara were both crying "imagine not being able to be with the person you love most." Kiara said crying.

But you didn't have to imagine, it's was your reality "yeah..."

"You good?" She asked you.

You stood up "yeah I just need to go home."

"Did I say something." She asked all confused.

"No I'm... not feeling well." You said and left.

Kiara sat on her bed and rubbed her face because she was confused. She called Pope, the phone rang once then twice and then "hello?" Pope said on the other end of the line.

"I need to talk about Y/n right now." Kiara said.

"Why?" Pope had asked.

"Because she was being weird around me tonight..."

"Well what do you do?"

"WHAT?! Nothing we were watching a movie and I made a comment on the movie and they left!"

"What movie was it?"

"Umm Ghost but why is that important?" Kiara said confused.

"It's not I just wanted to know."

"I'd appreciate if you were helpful!" Kiara yelled.

"Ugh fine! Well what comment did you make?"

"All I said was 'imagine not being able to be with who you love most' that's all I said"

Pope didn't say a single word, the silence was LOUD!

"Pope..."

"Huh..." Pope had no idea what to say.

"What are you not telling me?"

"If I tell you y/n will KILL me." Pope exclaimed.

"Well tell me or I'll kill you myself!" Kiara yelled.

"Okay okay... y/n may or may not be a little in love with you..."

"I'm fucking serious Pope!"

"Yeah so am I."

"I" Kiara had no idea what to say so she hung up.

She threw some shoes on and went to your house. She knocked on the door and you opened it. "Oh hi? What are you doing here so late?" You asked.

"Y/n... Pope told me!" She exclaimed.

You laughed nervously "told you what?"

"That you.... Love me..."

"Damn it Pope." You muttered under your breath. "Kiara listen I didn-"

She had cut you off with a kiss and for the first 3 second your eyes were wide open with shock but you kissed her back passionately. "I also love you." Kiara said as you smiled.