Listening to Sudo was a mistake as expected

Start from the beginning

Airi is a person who seems to be especially affected by their behavior. I completely understand her. 

"I forgave him. There is no reason for me to still be mad at him. I will of course not forget, but holding it over his head is something I will not do." Horikita answers. 

Sakura nods and looks at the screen again. I hope she doesn't come to me with the question if she should forgive Sudo or not. That is her decision to make, not something I want to pressure her into. Sudo most likely won't be expelled for this anyway anymore. 

Horiktia and Ichinose have forgiven him, Kei already knew about it and Kushida doesn't have the pull to counteract Kei's influence over the girls in the class. The only one left is Airi. She can choose whatever she wants.

"What the heck, dude? You're stupidly strong!"

"Heh. It's just 'cause I train all the time. Only natural. Hey, come on. You do it, Kouenji." 

Sudou displayed his score to Kouenji, almost as if trying to provoke the other boy.

"I'll pass. Ignore me." Kouenji polished his fingernails and blew on them.

"What? Did you scare of losing to me or something? Guess that is understandable. Heh!" 

It was an obvious jab, but Kouenji didn't respond.

I wonder how strong he is? Knowing his limits would be good to know. 

"Say Koenji-Kun. How good is your grip strength if you don't mind me asking?" Asks Yosuke. 

Koenji just ignores him and keeps looking at himself with the help of a hand mirror.

Yosuke just smiles awkwardly and turns away. 

No need to feel bad, Koenji is just like that.

"Tch. Oh, hey. Ayanokouji."

Sudou shoved the device into my hand.

"No thanks. I'll do it later."

"Huh? Come on, don't mess around. We gotta do it in order."

Coming from Sudou, which was rich—82.4 kilograms was a considerably high number. But it was also true that I was next in line. I wondered what the average value was for a first-year high school student. Reduced grip strength measurement devices hundreds of times before, but never once had I heard the average for people my age. I only had my own personal records.

"What's your record then?" Asks Kiryuuin. 

It looks like she decided to ask a question. Now, how should I answer? The best would be to just keep it private, such a thing as my grip strength could be useful information in the next exam. So I better just not answer truthfully. 

"His last known record is  137 Kilograms when he was 14." Answers Amasawa loud enough for everyone to hear.

Shock is an understatement to the reaction from people in the room. 

My classmates and friends look at me with expressions filled with awe. Even those who don't understand much about the topic can compare Sudo's results with mine.

I look at Amasawa with as much annoyance as I can muster. She just grins at me. 

This annoying girl has no limits. I'll deal with her later. 

"What the fuck man. This is just straight-up absurd. That's world-class! At 14 no less." Half shouts a random guy from Sakayanagi's class.

That makes it even more impressive in people's eyes. Such a bother. I will just ignore people unless someone important asks anything.