then i saw another vision i widened my eyes when i saw they were all dead and many of their organs had all come out.

I feel like throwing up because I saw all this " nightmare please stop !!!" I heard screams.

I then saw the girl who was holding back her tears while looking at "what happened to that skeleton!?" I thought surprised.

the skeleton had black goop on it and one eye had been covered by the black goop.

I saw the girl screaming at the skeleton while crying until suddenly a tentacle stabbed the girl right in the heart.

I widened my eyes my body immediately trembled looking directly, the girl then fell down with a lot of blood coming out of her but even though she was dying ... the girl could smile.

"I'm sorry... for not being able to be with you... and not taking care of you like I... said." I heard the girl speak.

I saw the skeleton widen his eye sockets and cry then it immediately hugged the girl and shouted something.

then I saw a heart with green color coming out of the girl's body then the heart cracked until it finally shattered into pieces.

The skeleton was crying while hugging the girl's body tightly "Brother!!" someone shouted.

I was surprised to recognize the voice "dream." I muttered.

I saw Dream who was shocked because his brother hugged the girl with blood "what have you done brother!!" shouted dream scared.

then everything turned white and I returned to my consciousness, my body immediately trembled remembering the incident.

"That vision... why does it feel real!?" I thought surprised.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" asked dream.

"...dream can you let go of your arms for a while?" I asked softly.

dream then let go of his arms I then got up from my seat and immediately ran to the tree where I saw another skeleton.

I then ran towards the back of the tree and saw the skeleton was surprised, I smiled broadly "I kew it!! You must be him, right!?" I said.

"w-what." murmured the skeleton.

I immediately held the shoulders of the skeleton while smiling gently "You must be a nightmare!! Brother dream." I said happily.

I saw him crying made me startled then remembered my vision, I quickly hugged him so he calmed down.

" huss~ calm down... it's not your fault nightmare." I said softly.

"But... I killed her without even thinking about it and it made me feel guilty all the time!!!" said nightmare.

" What a pity." I thought.

"hey!! how about we meet dream!!" I said.

"dream? ...no I don't want to see his face again." said nightmare.

but I did not listen to what he said and I immediately carried a bridal nightmare.

"I don't want to see you sad so... let's meet dream!!" I said.

"W-wait!! hey put me down!!" screams nightmares.

" nu-uh!! you must always be together with dream and make up!!" I said.