"ℑ'𝔪 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔶" - ☆ℭ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔞𝔩☆

Start from the beginning

~☆~

"You bitch" Celestial yelled as she made her way closer to the other girl.

"Sorry I got caught up in something, don't be mad you're not pretty when you're mad" Beatrix said try to coax her obviously upset friend.

"Shut up you literally left me all alone. You fake bitch" she continued to complain.

"You didn't seem very alone from what i saw" Beatrix replied teasingly nudging the pouting girl next to her.

"Whatever let's just go and find our dorm room" Celestial replied ending the conversation.

"You're really not going to tell me who that was" Beatrix said as she jogged after her Celestial.

"I don't know some annoying guy I guess anyway it's irrelevant now stop asking me questions if you don't want me to question you about why you didn't meet me at the gates" Celestial responded glancing back to send the air fairy a smug look.

"Fair enough" Beatrix chuckled before adding.
"You really spent too much time with me this summer your innocence is really disappearing"

"Oh please like I'd ever allow you to influence me" Celestial laughed as she put on a disgusted face.

~☆~

By the time that they found their dorm Celestial was sure that she was sweating buckets underneath her clothes.

"Oh you guys must be our other roomates" voice said from the right side of the room before a head full of wavy ginger hair popped out of a door.

"I'm Amethyst Rivers, a fire fairy if you couldn't tell" the red head now known as Amethyst said making her way over and sticking out her hand.

"I'm Celestial and this is Beatrix" Celestial said face beeming with a smile as she shook the other girls hand.

"Woah you have a really pretty smile" Amethyst said as she stared at Celestial in awe.

"She knows please don't groom her ego" Beatrix half-joked throwing a teasing wink in Celestial direction.

"Shut up, thanks your hair is really pretty too" Celestial spoke sticking out her tongue at Beatrix.

"Aww thanks but it not really that special," Amethyst laughed before gasping as she came to a sudden realisation.

"Ah I totally forgot I'll go and get the others" Amethyst said as she hurried over to the left side of the room and entered one of the doors.

As Beatrix made herself comfortable on the couch Celestial took the chance to taken in the room she'd be spending the duration of this semester in.

It was just her style spacious but not too spacious that it lost that cosy feeling. The centre of the room was obviously designed to be a common room it had a velvet black couch in the centre of it that was surrounded by plush bean bags and a back coffee table in the centre. Around the room there were bookshelves and othe storage places, on the both the right side of the room and the left side there were two doors. Which Celestial could only assume that there were three rooms and one bathroom.

"These are our other roommates Celestial and Beatrix" Amethyst's voice suddenly echoed as she made her way into the centre of the room followed by one other girl.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Sierra Eastwood an earth fairy" A cute girl with dark olive skin said with a gentle smile.

Celestial could feel that they were instantly going to get along, she seem cute and bubbly just like herself. (Don't ask how she ended up being such close friends with Beatrix)
Sierra was plump and had adorably chubby cheeks that were framed by her short black hair that stopped just above her neck and had round deep brown eyes to match it.

"Alex Kim, I'm a water fairy"
The person that the voice belonged to came from the door that Amethyst had entered before.

Alex was of east Asian decent and had straight long black hair. Although her facial features were soft and gentle, she still had a vibe about her that screamed 'Don't fuck with me'
Celestial had a feeling that her and Beatrix were going to get along just swell.

"Ah what type of fairies are you guys" Amethyst asked as she sat down on a purple bean bag next to the couch.

"I'm a air fairy" Beatrix replied locking eyes with Alex and flashing a mischievous smile.

"I'm a light fairy" Celestial followed after.

"So guessed that, you literally glow" Alex said sitting herself next to Beatrix on the couch.

"Really, that's the second time today that I've been told I give off a certain vibe" Celestial giggled.

"I guess it's only natural that we gravitate to things that represent our abilities" Sierra spoke looking at her softly.

"I guess that's true," Amethyst said before continuing.
"Any way rooms, Alex and Sierra are sharing the room on the left and I'm in the room on the right, you guys can share right I like having my own space" she scratched her head sheepishly.

"Don't worry we don't mind" Celestial reassured her before moving her bags to their room door.

"Okay good, now that all the formalities are done what are we wearing to the orientation party?" Amethyst asked looking around eagerly.

Celestial smiled softly, she could feel that they were going to get along great.

~☆~

《¹⁹⁴⁸》

ᴬ/ᴺ: ᴴᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐⁱⁿⁱ ⁱⁿᵗʳᵒ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ˢᵒ ᶠᵃʳ. ᴺᵒᵗ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ˡⁱᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ'ᵐ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ʰᵃʳᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵘᵗˢⁱᵈᵉ ˢᵒᶠᵗ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱⁿˢⁱᵈᵉ ᴿⁱᵛᵉⁿ.