"ℑ'𝔪 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔶" - ☆ℭ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔞𝔩☆

Start from the beginning

"What" she asked as her lips began to pull into a frown and her eyebrows furrow. It was at this moment Celestial had confirmed that she absolutely definitely disliked the boy standing before her, just like she had thought she would.

"What makes you think that I'm a specialist?" The boy had fired back once he had regained his composure but that same teasing smirk remained on his face.

"Well, did you not look in the mirror this morning" Celestial mimicked back in his voice from earlier, and with the gratification that came with putting him in his place her face broke out into a teasing smile.

At that moment his face had seemed to freeze and he stared at her absent - mindedly.

Now she wasn't playing fair. With a face like that and a smile like that he had completely lost his train of thought.
He would never say this out loud but this was the first time in his life he had ever been so caught off guard, she was pretty naturally but with a smile like that she was lethal. So much so he didn't even think he should be looking.

Ever so slightly Celestial tiled her head and waited for his response.
So far she liked the silent lost for words him over the him that talked.

However, she'd be lying if she didn't think the boy standing in front of her was handsome unfortunately his mouth had immediately cancelled out all his handsomeness in her eyes.

Turning his head to clear his throat the boy mumbled something under his breath before turning back to her.

'Fuck'

"Fair enough, Riven second year specialist" he said stuffing his hands into the pockets of his black hoodie.

"Okay, I don't think I asked" she responded as the smile on her face only grew bigger.

"It's called an introduction do you not do those where you're from" he shot back.

"Haha very funny but introductions don't have to go both ways" she corrected him before glancing around for any sign of Beatrix.

"Do you have to be difficult" He sighed and although his voice was still just as harsh a sense of hopelessness twinkled in his eyes.

"Says the one that was being a dick earlier" Celestial said repeating his sigh.

For the second time today his face filled with surprise, he never expected such a word to come out of her mouth.

"Well then let's start over" he said before mumbling.
"I don't do this often you know"

"I can see that, Celestial Dixon" she said with a soft smile although she's was still pretty sure that she didn't like Riven there was no point in holding grudges.

"See that wasn't - " Riven started before he was abruptly cut off by a yell from behind him.

"CELEST!"

Celestial quickly brushed off Riven, looking behind him she locked eyes with Beatrix somewhere in the crowd.

"See you" She said before grabbing her stuff and rushing behind him in Beatrix's direction.

Riven stood there with a helpless smile on his face as he watched her struggle to make her way through the body of first years.