"It's fine. It's fine, really, I just-" she hesitated for a moment. "Look, I really want to go further. Wtih you. But I just- I should tell you that I'm covered in scars. From the full moons before I had the Wolfsbane Potion."

He smiled at her and gently squeezed her hands. "Cass, my love, that's okay. I actually have a few scars too, from when I worked as an Auror," he said softly. She smiled a little and nodded.

"They're really big though. Especially the one here," she traced her biggest scar over her jumper, "It's really big. I just don't want you to get- I don't scared? Or turned off? I just- yeah." She sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Cass, you could never turn me off," he chuckled softly and pressed a kiss on her jaw. "And they don't scare me. I promise. If you're not comfortable we don't have to do anything but I just want you to know that I'm really not bothered by it. If I would be I would be such a git."

"You would be, eh?" she chuckled. "Are you sure? That it's okay? If you see them and you change your mind just-"

"I won't change my mind but okay. If you're not ready, we don't have to do anything, Cass," he reminded her again.

"I know. But I want to. I really really want to. Do you want to?" she asked him, her cheeks flushing red.

"I really want to too," he smiled. She smiled and kissed him softly again. He kissed her back, placing his hands on her waist again.

"The bed's more comfortable though," she whispered before pressing soft kisses on his neck. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and stood up, carrying her. She giggled at his enthusiasm and kissed him again as he carried her to her bedroom, laying her gently on the bed, their lips staying glued together.

Her heart was beating fast and she heard his beat at the same pace. She started to unbutton his blouse, throwing it off the bed before pulling back from the kiss for a moment. They looked at each other and he gave her a reassuring smile.

"Only if you're comfortable too, Cass," he said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. She nodded and smiled, before grabbing the hem of her jumper and pulling it over her head. She pressed her lips onto his again and his fingers trailed down her body. She was comfortable. She was ready. And so was he.

Cassie laid on her back as Neville laid on his side. They were both looking at each other. Cassie was looking at Neville's face, admiring how beautiful he looked; his lips were slightly swollen and red, his hair was a right mess which only made him look more handsome, his eyes were fixated on her body and his cheeks were still slightly red.

Neville was looking at Cassie's body, trailing the scars on her skin with his fingers. They were both still panting softly, covered in sweat and still high from arousal and their climax. She didn't even mind that he was focusing so much on the thing she often felt most insecure about. She felt at ease, relaxed, comfortable.

He traced his fingers up again, following her biggest scar, before brushing his hand gently past her breast, up to her collar bone, neck and then resting it on her cheek. There was a gently smile on her lips as their eyes met again.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly. She nodded and turned on her side too, moving closer to him.

"I'm feeling fantastic," she whispered, kissing him softly again. He pulled the blanket over them and held her close in his arms. "Are you okay?" He gently played with her hair and stared at her lovingly.

"I'm feeling great," he told her, pressing his lips shortly on her forehead before returning to stare at her. She felt all giddy and warm inside. Her heart was still beating fast but not from excitement, but because she was looking at Neville.