"You're doing great already, Cass," he said, giving her a soft squeeze. She nodded and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah. Yeah, anyway, do you want tea?" she asked. He nodded and she prepared a cup for the both of them. "Tell me, how was your day?" she asked. She wrapped her hands around her cup and pulled her legs up on the couch.

"Oh, a regular Friday," he smiled. "Had two classes in the morning, then I cleaned up greenhouse number three and five. Hagrid managed to get a hold of me and started showing me some plants he found near the edge of the Forbidden Forest - turns out they were just weeds. Hagrid's great but..."

"Yeah," Cassie chuckled. "I know exactly what you mean." He nodded and took a sip of his tea. "I got a letter from Hermione this morning. Ron and her invited us-," - she loved saying us - "over for the Easter holiday. Just for a day or two. To see the new house they got and to just catch up a little."

"Oh! Brilliant. What did you answer?" he asked her.

"Nothing yet. I wanted to discuss it with you first, of course. I have two days free of any duties at the school during the holidays. Sunday, easter, and Monday. What about you?" She twirled a strand of his hair around her finger. He leaned his head into her touch.

"I still have to discuss which days to take off with Pomona but I'm sure I can arrange that. I would like to visit them," he said, smiling gently at her. "Where did they move to again? Was it London?"

"No, near London. It's a small town, mainly wizards living there. Hermione said they practically live in the Surrey Hills Area, it's supposed to be gorgeous. Eptown it's called, I believe," she explained. Neville nodded and put both their cups down on the table.

"If it's near Surrey then I bet it is beautiful," he said. She nodded and wrapped her arms around his torso, laying down on top of him. He pressed a kiss on the top of her head and she looked up at him.

"After the schoolyear ends, are you moving back into your grandma's house?" she asked carefully. He shrugged his shoulders and played with her hair.

"I don't know. I should definitely go through all her stuff. Perhaps I'll sell it, move somewhere else. Closer to you maybe," he suggested.

"Yeah. You can figure it out, baby," she said and pressed a kiss on his jaw. "We've got time to figure it out. For now, we've got a roof over our head, breakfast, lunch and dinner ready for us every day, and many more benefits right here."

He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. We do. What a luxury, eh?" She nodded and pressed another soft kiss on his jaw.

"I'm just glad you're here this year. You're making it even better," she whispered. He smiled and placed one hand on her cheek, gently stroking his thumb up and down. He leaned in to kiss her and their lips touched gently.

Cassie moved up slightly so she could deepen their kiss. She swung one leg onto the other side of him to straddle his lap and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He kept one hand on her cheek while the other found its way to her waist.

He brushed his tongue against her lips and she parted them slightly. Their tongues met and started dancing their favourite dance right away. She wrapped her arms tighter around him, her chest pressed against his.

Both his hands were now on her waist and as their kiss grew more passionate, he carefully slid them under her jumper. She pulled back right away and placed her hands on his, looking at him with big eyes. 

"I'm sorry," he immediately apologized but she shook her head.

The thing was, they hadn't gone any further than snogging yet. Both were fine with that. But both wanted more than that. However, Cassie was incredibly insecure about the many, many scars that she had gotten during the full moons.