Chapter two- They hate me

A few days pass and I just came back from working out in the gym at the compound.

It's late at night and tears stream down my face as I walk inside "Sorry it took so long, I just- you know..."

Wade hugs me "Don't be sorry. I put Riley in bed and now it's your bed and now it's your bedtime too. Worry about everything else tomorrow"

I nod and go to bed with Wade, cuddling up to him.

I whisper to him as I lay my head on his chest "Hollie hates me... Sasha doesn't like me anymore... MJ ran away because of me... they all hate me"

Wade's face goes dim "No they dont Pete... everyone is just stressed out right now" He kisses my cheek "They all love you"

Everything has been different since Carnage took over. After I destroyed buildings, hurt people, killed people... I can tell that the look in their eyes has changed. My own sister looks at me differently.

Early the next morning I texted Sasha "Hey Sash... look, I know you don't want to come over for breakfast tomorrow and I know you don't want to see me. Don't worry about it. I'm going to spend time with Riley and Wade. I'm trying to fix things. Say hi to Dami and Eli for me I love you Sash and I'm sorry you have to see me like this"

Sasha responds a few minutes later "Why would you ever think that? Of course I'm coming!"

We talked for a little while. Sasha reassured me that what happened wasn't me. It was Carnage. All of my doubts aside, I knew she was right.

The next morning we all ate breakfast together. I start feeding Riley "Here comes the quinjet!"

Wade feeds Riley small bites of pancake and made three mini pancakes for Uni.

Sasha smiles "The perfect trio"

We started cleaning up breakfast when Wade added "Oh and I just got a new car seat for Ri!" He smirks "I think you'll like it" He brings out the car seat. It has two plushies hanging down, one is a slice of pizza and the other is a knife.

I face palm "At least it's a plush" I say before laughing. Riley claps his small hands.

I adjusted my two bracelets and my wedding ring. We drive off to SHIELD with Sasha. We talk about one of Sasha's friends and how cute Riley is.

"He is cute, how could he not be? Look at his dad" Wade says as he looks at me. In turn I blush and kiss his cheek.

We talk about both Damien and Riley "Him and Dami might be the deadly duo when they grow up, who knows!" Sasha says and I laugh

"With Wade's encouragement, they definitely will"

"Self defence! If he gets stabbed then it's okay to stab back!" Wade laughs.

"Ri does have a father healing factor than you do, which is good" I smile, knowing my baby Ri will never get hurt.