All my thoughts only just made me sleepy. My eyes started getting heavy and next thing I knew my eyes were shut and my mouth felt wide open.

———————

I felt something in my throat causing me to start choking. I started hearing a loud laugh causing me to open my eyes and look around the room.

Dee laid next to me with his camera in my face with the flash on as he laughed all loud. "How your mouth filled with slob and you got your mouth wide open?"

"Did you just put your finger in my mouth?" I asked with a frown as I sat up in the bed cause I'm finna beat this nigga ass. He was so irritating like bitch youn even know me to be sticking your fingers in my mouth like fuck be wrong?

"No," He said shaking his head. "I put my finger in your throat." I punched him in chest as he laughed.

"Ah.." He said rubbing his chest. "Nigga hands."

"Why would you do that?" I asked. "You nasty as hell for that and you know you is. Irritating ass nigga."

I started getting out the bed so I could go wash my face and brush my teeth because now I was going home. He ruined it. I didn't even wanna be over here no more. I hate when people fuck with me in my sleep. Shit like that make me wanna fight.

"Where you going?" He asked sitting up in the bed.

"I'm finna leave." I said rolling my neck. "Where y'all toothbrushes and wash clothes?"

"It's 2 in the morning. Where you gone go?"

"Home." I said rolling my neck. "Duh bitch."

"See na you going too far," He said moving his hand around. "Cause it ain't even that serious fa you ta be calling me out my name and shit. Na what if I call you a bitch?"

"Ima smack the shit out you cause why would you ever disrupt my sleep like that?" I asked with a frown. "Like nobody playing! This why I wanted to go home earlier cause I just knew you was gon be onnat like who wanna play around while they sleep?"

"You really mad over nothing."

"Yeah right but if I was to throw some water on you then you would've been pissed off too." I said looking for my clothes, he smacked his lips.

"I ain't throw water on you doe." He expressed.

"You put your dirty ass finger in my mouth. Anybody sane would be mad about that like what?"

"Ight Nana." He said laying back down. "Close the door on your way out."

"I sho will." I said. "And where the fuck you put my clothes at? How you gon fake act like youn give a fuck that I'm leaving but have my clothes hidden."

"I ain't hide shit. They in the washer machine with the rest of the clothes that was in that hamper."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pair of his sweatshorts out of his dresser and slipped them on. I walked over to the bed and leaned over him so I could get my charger out the wall.

"What is you doing?" He asked mugging me.

"Getting my charger."