𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖....

Bakugou's POV:

-flashback-
"Deku.. Don't be the monster that I became... This is not you..." As I said those words, deku smiled then laugh maniacly. "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" As those words scarred me.. He charged to me. I ran as fast as I could and stunned him using my quirk and to my fear... It didn't worked.. I kept running until he grabbed me by the ankle. I fall down to the ground as he was face to face with me... He kept torturing me, I was screaming in pain.. I couldn't feel my arms or legs.. He was hitting every of my weak spot.. I felt weak.. Until I feel.. His claw in my neck pressing it down deeply and as I know it, he decapitate my head... My head got picked up by the green haired nomu as he said "YOU'RE WEAK KATSUKI..." those last words.. Hurted as I closed my eyes to die..

-end if flashback-
I clenched my fist remembering that time as anger filled me I get my baseball bat that was covered in a villains blood and walk to the door "just you wait... Izuku midoriyia.." I open the door and go out searching for the nomu to get my revenge. I remembered when I first woke up from my death and my head was floating above my neck, blood still dripping, eyes were bloody red, scratches on my body and cheek. I was so surprised until someone says I was saved by a mysterious hero  but was filled with anger, rage and revenge. I want to kill that damn bastard... Just you wait deku... I won't show mercy on you this time... Like I should

Deku's POV:

"Deku we got a mission from kurogiri.. C,Mon hurry your ass up!" As shiggy said I just rolled my eyes and join with him. Wonder what mission do we have to do this time.. Killing?, robbing? Eh whatever It is atleast I can do more work. After we get going me and shiggy split up I go to the left and he goes to the right I guess we were supposed to look for someone or something my mind was interrupted by a familiar voice calling me "𝕊 ℍ 𝕆 𝕎  𝕄 𝔼  𝕐 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ' 𝔼  𝔽 𝔸 ℂ 𝔼  𝕐 𝕆 𝕌  𝕃 𝕀 𝕃  𝕊 ℍ 𝕀 𝕋 ! ! !" My heart dropped by this voice... Until I saw kacchan.. His head was floating above his head, blood was dripping non stop.., eyes red as blood, cuts and scars were all around his body, skin as pale as ice... My body started shaking.. How is this possible?!.. He looks nightmarish as I saw he teleport behind me I turned to see him with a bloody baseball bat "𝔾𝕆𝕋ℂℍ𝔸 𝕐𝔸 𝕃𝕀𝕃 𝕊ℍ𝕀𝕋!!!!" as he said that he knock me really hard in the head I was bleeding and shouting by the pain. I fall to the ground but he showed no mercy and kept hitting my head really really hard. I was bleeding badly wanting it to stop so I punched him but as soon as my hand was about to punched him he hit it hardy then broke all of the fingers. I was in pain and he wouldn't stop "s-stop... Please..." I choked out until I passed out.

Hi! I'm bored so I made this! Sorry if ur triggered! And if this was a short shapter and yes I deleted my seonho oneshots book cuz I can so yeah! Byeee

-GogyWasMissing..