2hgc

the 2"2 skepy was bored so he went ot the 9"6 badboyhloa room

'BAD IM BORED' he yelled and jumped on the pile on bads bed that was bad. 'no i have stds i dont wanna make you sick.' bad groaned as skeppy didnt care and stattred grinding on bad. 'i dont care i want your fat juicy cock hsoved inisde me!' skeppy took off his pants and the blanket bad had on him and started grinding on bads massive boner and skeppy could see bads pants tearing before a hard cock bursted through. it was nearly as big as skeppy and was really thick. bad growled as his 18 inch cock was grabbed by skeppy but skeppy kept grinding before he tried to jerk bad off but he was rock solid his dick could probably break a nokia. skeppy soon got sohorny that his whole body became incredibly hard and all  his limbs including his dick were all straight and sticking up to the roof. Skeppy, being the horny guy he was begged "BAD PLEASE JERK ME OOFF" bad got his finger and startd rubbing skeppy all over before skeppy screamed 'I THING IM GOING TO COME" and bad reached into his bedroom drawer and puled out a cock ring along with 5 20 inch dildos. skeppy gulped and right as he was about to ejaucinate, bad shoved A COCK RING ON WHILE ALSO PUSHING 5 DILDOS IN SKEPPYS ASS (sorry for caps) and you could see them all coming out of Skepys mouth and bad reached for a remote in his drawer and turned on the vibrations and skeppy was moaning and foaming out of the mouth because a rabid dog bit him earier that day. since es dick was painfully hard, bad picked skepy up like a doll before puttig him on the bed all propped up as he was really enjoyinging the pleasure and he suddenly felt something hard begin thrusting in and out before bad said "you enjoying yourself baby?' and skeppy said 'yess daddy' and bad smiled before he didnt get soft again and decided to make his dick shake and he could see his dick coming out of skeppys mouth and suddenly felt a huge pain in his balls witch made him pull up, mkaing skeppy sad. but goly geebus, his dick had grown atleast another 50 feet long!

bad was excited and sat on a 6 ft dildo and it was vibrating at the highest temprature. and to make him pleasure more, he put a cock ring on his own cock and shoved his now soft dick into skeppy and it trailed out of skeppys mouth, and without bad even wanting it to, it came up to his mouth, and ba wanted to feel pleasured, so he decided to suck the tip and he suddenly felt his dick being forced down his throuat and out his asshole before going back into skeppys asshole and back out skeppys mouth. his dick, xx_assd3str0yer8767_xx, then reached over to his drawer, grabbing 34 dildos and shoving them all into bad, clicking the remote so they were all vibrating the most and he moaned a sloppy gloppy toppy roppy cloppy woppa noppy porn star moan and suddenly he saw skeppy moaning alot. skeppy was feeling alot of pleasure before he realised he had bads stds but was happy as bads dik kept going in his ass. 

suddenly, everything stopped. bads dick pulled out of them both, taking the dildos with them. bads dick took off the cock rings off both of them. skeppy was desperate to cum but he physically couldn't. he started stroking himself but his suddenly grew to 10 feet long. Skeppy gasped cutely as he touched it. "BAD MY COCK :D" he smiled but was sad as he wanted to coome. "O hmygoodness skeppy!!" suddenly, bad placed himself over skeppy's cock that was trailing onto the floor and went to around the 9millermeter mark from skeppys body and took a chomp, and suddenly all the blood in his cock was cum and cum started spraying out like blood would and bad just bathed in it while skeppy was leaning back from all the peaseure. bad went back to the floor and got skeppys cut offf cock and put in his draw. "I'll use that as a dildo ;)" skeppy giggled beofre going to bads cock and started stroking it and fondling his balls suddenly, skeppy saw the white fluid through bads cock so skeppy went to the end of his cock and sucked it and the gooey substabnce was in his veins. 

bad gigled at the now overhydrated boy before going up to him and eating  him whole