"Then go to bed." Jaden says as he grabs onto my hand and starts walking back towards my bed.

I climb back into bed and smile as i press a kiss on his lips, "Goodnight." I say with a smile.

"Goodnight Love." Jaden says as he plays with my hair as i fall asleep.
__________________

I wake up the next morning and turn my head to see the space beside me was empty.

I sit up and and climb out of bed, i walk towards my door and jiggle the handle, "What the fuck." I mutter.

I turn around and notice a piece of paper sitting on my nightstand, i pick it up and start reading the words written in blue pen.

Goodmorning , hope you slept well, you're gonna be angry about this but i need you to stay in your room for a little bit, i need to take care of something and need you to stay as far away from it as possible. I'll be back later, don't do anything stupid.
Love you - Jaden

I put the note down and sigh as i look at my window, "Idiot." I mutter and i pull open my window, i nearly jump out of my skin when i see Kio standing under the window.

"What the fuck are you doing there." I ask as i look down at him.

"Making sure you don't climb out of the window." He says without looking at me.

"Jaden put you up to this didn't he." I sigh and he nods.

"Since when do you do favors for Jaden?" I ask as i rest my arms on the window sill.

"I don't want you going to jail." He sighs.

"But you're fine with him going to jail?" I ask and he shrugs, "Yep."

"You hate me though." I sigh as i run my nails through my hair.

"I don't hate you, you're like my little sister." He says still not looking at me.

"Then why did you believe Vinnie." I ask quietly.

"I shouldn't have listened to him Lyd, i'm really sorry." He says as he looks up at me.

"If you're really sorry you'll let me go after Jaden." I whisper.

"I'm not letting you go after him because i care about you." He says.

"You know what he's doing don't you?" I ask and he looks down, "Lydia just go back to bed please."

________

JADENS POV
________________

"I-i'm sorry, please don't hurt me." Charli begs as i pull her into the abandoned house of Lydias ex dealer.

"Begging just makes this more fun for me." I spit out a laugh as i shut the door behind me.

"I warned you to leave Lydia alone, and did you listen? Nope." I sigh as i hear her body make a loud thump with every stair we go down.

"I'm really sorry." She whines and i roll my eyes as i pick her up and look at one of the large rusty hooks hanging on the wall.

"You know...i was just gonna shoot you but i have a better idea." I say as i smirk at her.

I lift her off the ground and shove her back into the hook, she lets out a scream of agony and i push her a little further so the tip of the hook sticks out of the front of her lower chest.

I watch as the blood slowly drips down her chest and grab one of the fallen chairs.

I stand it up right and sit down as i watch her.

"Fingers? Ears? Toes?...Nah toes are kinda gross forget i said that." I say as i look up at her.

She looks down at me as tears pool out of her eyes, "W-what?" She asks quietly.

"Which do you like the least?" I sigh and she looks down as her lip quivers, "Ears...?" She squeaks.

"Good choice, i would've chosen that too." I say as i stand up and grab a knife from one of the wooden tables.

"You can keep your earrings if you'd like, or your whole ear for that matter." I say as i hold the blade up to her face.

She lets out a shaky breath and then lets out an ear pitching scream as i slice her ear off.

"Wanna keep it?" I ask as i hold her severed ear up.