𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌.

Começar do início

"Are you here to see me in my new gi? Fallon practically jumped my bones when she saw it." He quipped and winked in her direction as he wrapped her arms around his girlfriend's shoulders. Jacob rolled his eyes and gave Xolo a small push, his eyes widening as they silently communicated. Fallon gave a loud cough as they shared a look with her.

Charlie raised her eyebrows at her friends, who were now in what looked like a poorly executed staring contest.

"You guys are a bunch of fucking noobs. And I know I am definitely not here to see your new gi, Xolo, because Fallon told me all about it during our movie night." She lilted as Fallon flipped her the bird, her cheeks burning. "So, what's the kicker? Am I getting sacrificed?"

"Yes." Fallon deadpanned, and pulled her away from Jacob. "Which is why I have to take you to a super secret place now, and you have to say goodbye to your boyfriend forever."

Charlie snorted as her friend wiggled her eyebrows and gestured for her to follow. Charlie turned back to Xolo and Jacob, giving them a half-hearted shrug as grins split open their faces. Jacob gave her a quick salute, and Charlie went bounding down the gravel to catch up with her best friend.

She had followed her to a stop in front of one of the many trailers; Fallon knocked in a stupid pattern on the door, and Charlie heard footsteps walking towards it.

"That was not the pattern we agreed on!" A voice whisper-yelled. Charlie could recognize that tone as Leo from anywhere, and laughed at the thought of him taking this so seriously.

"Come on, Leo, don't be a bitch!"

"YOU JUST REVEALED MY NAME! I hate doing this with you. If you don't knock correctly, I will seriously use one of the nunchucks in here on you. No mercy."

Fallon turned to Charlie and silently mouthed "as if he could." Nevertheless, she caved, and knocked a pattern on the door that Charlie made out to sound like the lyrics of Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream'.

Leo emerged with a sly look. "You rang?"

The only thought that crossed Charlie's mind; that her brother was a real piece of work.

Charlie followed Fallon up the steps and into the trailer. As soon as she turned the corner, she stopped dead in her tracks.

Two familiar men were sat around a small, circular table, shuffling through paper with laptops sat open in front of them.

"Jon, Billy, this is Charlotte Pierce." Jacob and Xolo had appeared behind her, Jacob now clearly in charge.

"Charlie, Jon Hurwitz, and William Zabka."

Both Jon and William stood up and held out their hands for Charlie to shake, and she reciprocated robotically, her eyes glued to Billy.

"Mr. Zabka?" Charlie's voice initially cracked.

"Most people call me Billy. Sounds younger. What's up, kid?"

"This sounds crazy, but would you at any point consider kicking me in the face? I wrote a poem about it once. Would love for it to really happen."

She heard her friends behind her trying and failing to hold in their laughter as Billy's eyes widened, his head then throwing back into a hearty laugh. Jon began to cackle, and pointed a finger at Jacob, standing behind her.