You once again don't say anything except just merely give him a look.

"You know what nah. I can't risk my winning streak" he says turning to leave. Except he stops again and turns around to look at you one more time.

"Actually you know what, it can wait. But it has to be quick" he says coming over to you.

You grin at him. "Only way you know how baby" you giggle at him.

"Don't joke about that, you know I take a while" he jokes with you.

He makes his way over to the counter, sliding his hands up your legs all the way to your waist. You wrap your arms around his neck as you both start kissing each other.

"God your so beautiful" he says in between kisses. He starts making his way down your body by kissing your jawline, then starts attacking your neck leaving a hell of amount of hickeys. He makes his way down further down your collarbone all the way to your chest.

Even when you seduce him, he still looks up at you for consent. You nod at him as he takes the flimsy bra off. There he starts attacking your breasts with kisses. He starts sucking on your right nipple as his hand comes up to play with left one. You quietly moan at the sensation and run your fingers through his hair.

After a while he starts kissing his way down your stomach, still making sure to leave a couple hickey on the way, until he finally reaches your naval. Once again he looks back up at you, as if asking for consent. You nod again as he rips off the panties.

He decides to tease you a little bit by kissing your inner thighs and your v line, but not quite your kitty. You start feeling frustrated with him and buck your hips a bit.

"Stop teasing me" you say quietly. You feel him smirk against your skin. He starts kissing his way up again towards your pussy and this time dives in.

You let out a moan as he starts sucking on your clit. "Mmm... fuck" you moan out.

As he sucks on your clit, he starts pumping a finger inside of you. You yelp at the sudden intrusion, but soon start turning into a shaking mess under him.

"Jesus... Jacob!" You moan a little louder. He stops what he was doing for a moment.

"Shush now. You don't want my family to hear you now do you?" He asks as he continues what he started.

You start feeling that familiar feeling in your stomach that indicates that you're about to climax. Jacob notices too and stops what he's doing. You whine a bit as he stopped. You see him stand back up and unbuckle his pants. He starts kissing your ear and bites your earlobe as he whispers "Well? Are you going turn for me so I can bend you over this counter and fuck you senselessly like a good little slut?".

That turned you on even more. You always loved when he dominated you. You obliged and got off the counter and turned around for him, giving him a full view of your ass.

He positioned himself at your entrance and slid in you with ease. You both moaned quietly at the feeling. He starts picking up the pace and before you know it he is going in out of you at the speed of light, harder and faster than you ever imagined.

He moves his hands from around your waist to your breasts where he starts to fondle them while he fucks you raw. You try not be too loud, but you can't help it. Your moans start to get a little louder as you start to once again feel the familiar feeling in your stomach.

"God!!" You moan as you climax all over his dick.

He slipped out of you as you both rode out your high. You both were panting quite heavily.

"So... you gonna join us for monopoly soon?" He said while buckling up his pants.

You were still panting after what just occurred. Jacob comes up to you again and kisses you softly on the lips. His lips linger a bit before he steps away.

"I'll come down in about 5 minutes. Just... just gotta get my bearings together" you chuckle a bit, a little out of breath.

"Ok baby. I'll see you down there" he says kissing your cheek and exiting the bathroom.

You took a couple minutes before collecting yourself. You looked in the mirrors and noticed some of the hickeys are starting to become noticeable. You quickly took some coverup and applied to the hickey to make sure no one could see it.

You put on a Christmas sweater and some leggings and brushed out your hair a bit. Your cheeks were still a little red but you brushed it off and headed downstairs.

"Hey! There she is! How was your cat nap?" Blake asked as you made your way down towards to table where the Bertrand siblings were playing monopoly.

"It was very relaxing thank you" you say looking over towards Jacob who was hiding his smirk.

"So Jacob ended up winning this round. We just started a new one, want to join us?" McKenna said as you sat down.

"Totally" you replied. All in all it turned out to be a wonderful Christmas and you couldn't be more happier.

***
So that was probably cringe as hell. But fuck it whatever.

Let me know if you have any requests!!

Word count: 1506