A high pitch screech sounded as the room was filled with a thick mist. "Take your injured, your dead and leave this place. Leave Harry Potter with me, whomever chooses to disobey my order will die a bloody death. You've been warned. No one will survive. My Death Eaters overrun your pitiful army, seize my kind offer and go."

I looked on at my friends with worry, knowing that they'd already lost tonight. I doubted they'd stay, we were completely outnumbered. I was almost certain we'd all die if we stayed here tonight. There was an awkward silence, as though everyone wanted to speak but no one wanted to go first.

"Fuck that" Ron yelled, storming towards the door with the rest of us hot on his tail. I curled my fingers into fists. Draco, I'm coming for you.

As we got to the courtyard, it seemed as though every one else had taken his offer and left. We were the only ones there, face to face with plenty of Death Eaters. Draco stood beside his Mother, their hands clutched together. He looked like a terrified child, I guess that's exactly what he was.

We're all children, fighting against those that are supposed to protect us. Our parents and the ones they'd gone to school with. I saw my Mother beside my Father, yet slightly behind him. She wasn't looking at me, she looked vacant.

"Draco" I reached out my hand towards him, signalling to come towards me. He faltered, staring at my shoes rather than my face. "Draco, come on" I pleaded.

He shook his head, he wasn't even angry, he was broken. "You gave the stone to Fred, you'd rather him survive than me.. after all I've sacrificed for you. You'd leave me for dead."

"Draco you know that isn't true, look we'll use the time turner, we'll go back we'll save Freddie.. you'll see that it's you I want" I was desperate, begging for his forgiveness, begging for him to come back over to our side and stand beside me as I fought against my own parents.

"It was you that stole it? You took my time turner Iz?" Hermione gasped, I'd forgotten I'd even stolen it from her. So much had happened my guard had come down, shit. "I'm sorry I needed it-"

"You could have just asked. We're supposed to be best friends" she sounded disappointed, I'd rather her be angry.. My Father cackled, revelling in the fact he'd stripped everything away from me in a matter of hours. My friends, Fred, Draco..

"Hermione I'm sorry! Draco, please!" I begged, tears welling up in my eyes. "Boo-hoo! Is little Isabelly sad" Bellatrix taunted, speaking in a sickening baby voice as though I was a toddler being told no for the first time.

Father's laugh continued, echoing through the courtyard until I couldn't hear my own thoughts any longer. "Is this what you want angel?" He asked, pulling Hermione's time turner from his pocket, grinning menacingly.

My jaw fell open, how long had he had it? "Angel, we've been watching you for months.. using the gadget you hand delivered to us to see exactly where you went every time you disappeared" he admitted, he'd known my plans all along. How could I ever think I'd have the upper hand on him?

"Tell my Father-in-law I say hi when you get to the after life will you" he grinned, he was about to kill me. "That stupid old man thought I wouldn't find out he'd saved all of your memories in a little vial, to plop straight into his pensieve the moment you got back. You're so predictable angel, I thought you were smarter!"

I pulled my wand from my waist band in a millisecond, casting the killing curse on my own Father without remorse. I exhaled as his body hit the floor, no life left within him.

I felt a rush of emotion, all the breath I'd been holding in my lungs expelled. "Sirius!" My Mother cried, her voice a sound I'd missed so dearly. She ran over to us, clutching Sirius' face in her hands as though she hadn't been looking straight at him since the moment we'd gotten here.