Chapter 10 - Pain

Start from the beginning

Hold your tongue, don't make a sound
Hold your breath, don't let it out
I can't get you off my mind
So I'll give you a taste of how my devil sounds

Bite down, you're counting up sheep
A lullaby sings you softly to sleep
Bough breaks, you'll fall from the tree
A lullaby sings you softly to sleep

Adelio saw Athanasia fall asleep and smile softly at her while he suck her mana.

Cradle yourself underneath all the sheets
Your heart seems to cry while it beats
Can't scream for help 'cause your lips are sewn shut
You wished for the angel I'm not

Hold your tongue, don't make a sound
Hold your breath, don't let it out
I can't get you off my mind
So I'll give you a taste of how my devil sounds

Bite down, you're counting up sheep
A lullaby sings you softly to sleep
Bough breaks, you'll fall from the tree
A lullaby sings you softly to sleep

Adelio breath shakily while he sweat, He then kiss Athanasia forehead and wished she had a sweet dreams about that person before getting up and teleport to his room.

Adelio stumble a bit before his back met the wall. He slide down and sit on the floor while trying to hold the pain.

He hold himself from screaming while bit his lips and clenched his fist tightly until it draw some blood.

After a few hours the pain has gone and Adelio breath heavily before passing out since he was tired.

__________________________

The Next Day

Adelio POV

"Raven, let's get you some food"

"Num nums~ you such a good boy, Raven"

"Princess, it's time for you to go and greet his majesty" Felix said.

Athanasia gloom then she had happy expression. "Is big brother gonna come along?"

I looked up from my books and said. "Hm? Sure, since I have nothing to do, right now"

Athanasia cheer happily before Lily change her. After she change, they go meet Claude at the throne room.

"Daddy! I missed you!" Athanasia smile with her eyes close.

Claude just stared at her and it seems like he tired because of not getting enough sleep.

"Your majesty, the weather's nice today, how about going for a walk outside?" Felix suggest.

"A walk that doesn't sound so bad" Claude getting up from his position.

Athanasia look at the gold that at the throne then she accidentally tug Claude's robe because she thought that was Felix.

"What is it?" Athanasia confused then she looked up to see Claude, Athanasia eyes widen.

"She ask you to pick her up, your majesty" Felix said while smile.

"Pick her up?"

"Yes, she does a lot to me too, when her legs hurt from walking"

"No, I just saw something on daddy's clothes-" Athanasia cut herself off when Claude pick her up while holding the ribbon that on the back of her dress.