As we were running Nana tripped at bags that were scattered in the floor. I was about to help her but a big man had already hooked his arm under hers. I looked behind him and saw a pregnant woman. I widen my eyes when I saw that a zombie was about to tackle her.

"Not her, asshole!" I screamed as I kicked it hard that it went flying back to the others. We began to run again, I held the boy and girl's hand as we run to help them not get distracted easily.

We then made it to a car room where all the humans were but the door was locked by a man in a suit. I let go of both of their hands and joined in the shouting with the big man.

"Open this door! Goddamn it! Please!" I pleaded and at the other side I can see woman tugging on his arm with a little girl muttering something to him. He reluctantly opened the door and we all rushed in. I even had to pull the group of friends inside just because they were so irritating.

The big man that helped us earlier was now having trouble on the lock. He looked at all of us slightly confused with something. Just then I noticed something about the 'people' on the other side of the door. They were being violent since they can see us, they're infected with a virus I don't know about yet, but they certainly didn't know how to open a door.

Although I'm not the only to notice, the lanky man in the suit does too. But before he could speak, I beat him to it.

"Ahjussi, you can let go." I said softly and he looked at me crazy like I just told him that he should jump a cliff. But nonetheless, he followed and unwillingly let go of it and stood back.

Nana, and the woman that was tugging on the man in a suit earlier, both step forward as if they both were thinking the same thing.

"They're violent because-" Nana trailed off as she touched the glass. "Because they can see us." the woman and I smiled at this, thankful that everyone seem to catch on.

The pregnant lady seem to understand so she grabbed a water bottle and splashed it on the door before taking newspapers and sticking it on the door, covering it all.

The growls on the other side seemed to quiet down and we all sighed in relief. Nana slumped by the seats taking deep breaths and I was about to check on her when I almost fall down if it weren't for a pair of arms that caught me.

I looked up and saw the guy earlier with the girl behind him with concern washing her face. I smiled in gratitude and sat down on the seat. Nana saw this and immediately came to me. Helping me get comfortable, I smiled and held her hand.

"Thank you." I said and the guy blushed before I saw his eyes scan me head to toe as if scanning me if there was bruise need to be found. He sighed in relief when he didn't saw any. The girl then moved toward me and smiled.

"Are you okay unnie?" she asked and I nodded. I took my hand out, "The names Jung Yohee, But you can call me Yohee." Nana then took her hand out as well, "I'm Na Gaeun, but you can call me Nana."

"Jinhee." the girl introduced while shaking our hands and I smiled and then turned to the boy who was gazing at us. I smiled, and both Nana and I giggled when Jinhee smacked him in the head.

"Yah," Jinhee said before nodding her head towards us and he seemed to catch on since he took his hand. "I'm Y-Young-guk." He introduced and I smiled again while we both shook his hand. Just then the man driving rang through the speaker telling us that we won't be stopping on Cheonan for our saftey. But what seemed to be a business man declined and demanded that we all stop at Cheonan. I sighed and I then turned to see that the big man and his wife was with the woman and the kid.

"I'll be back, Nana. Excuse me for a moment guys." I excused myself to Young-guk, Jinhee and Nana to which they smiled at. I then walked over to the couple.

"Thank you Ahjussi," I said before turning to the lady. "Ahjumma, and you two as well. It means a lot to me----to us I mean." I said before bowing at them as to which the pregnant lady stopped me for.

"Aniya, it's nothing." She resisted and I smiled at her. "I should thank you for helping me earlier. I'm Sungyeong and this is my husband Sangwha."

"My name's Jung Yohee. But all of you can call me Yohee. And besides it nothing." I said and they smiled. The woman from earlier then took out her hand and I shook it.

She giggled, "I'm Damhee, Song Damhee. And this is Soo-an." She introduced while referring to the kid that was staring up at me curiously,

I smiled and crouched down on her level. "Hi Soo-an, your so cute! I'm glad to meet you." I said and she smiled at me. "Me too unnie." She said and I almost melted on the spot.

I chatted with them for a bit before going back to the others. When I got back the train stopped I almost jumped a feet when people from outside pleaded to us to open the door and let them in. But unfortunately the 'zombies' started to go to them and devour them.

I held onto a hand I didn't know who belonged too out of reflex but it didn't pull away. I pulled Jinhee and Nana near me in a protective manner.

Nana hid herself on my hoodie trying to erase the memory in her mind. I soothed her back and tightened my grip on the hand I was holding and I blushed when it squeezed back.

I looked up and saw Young-guk who was doing the same to Jinhee; soothing her.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. This would be the moment I will never have the guts to forget. Let's just hope many will survive.