Chapter 5: My Own Steel

Começar do início

Everyone eyes widened in shock and Kyojuro decided to speak up, "And all this time, I thought that we will be watching the future in Kamado boy's eyes only." He sighed and everyone who also thought that nodded.

Their host smiled and snapped her finger, "You're absolutely right, Mitsuri!" She exclaimed and a golden crown with pink jewels appeared on Mitsuri's head. The brown haired girl then turned towards Kanao, "Also, you too Kanao." She said and a silver tiara appeared on the girl's head.

Then, Gem clapped her hands. "Yep, you will see other people's perspective too. That's one of the reason why we can hear other people's thoughts too." She exclaimed and added an afterthought in her head, 'Also, the only reason why most of the story's pov is Tanjiro's, it's because he's the main character.' She let out a chuckle.

Seeing she was right, Mitsuri smiled brightly meanwhile Kanao blankly blink before turning back to the screen...

Then, we have Iguro who was smiling proudly and admiring how smart Mitsuri is for figuring out what their host meant.

However, Sanemi once again let out a growl. "Are you telling me that we will see a demon's point of view!" He asked in his booming and shouting voice. Their host stared at the platinum colored haired man with a deadpanned look, "I know that you're angry, but you can also use this as an advantage." Gem said and Shinobu's eyes widened in realization.

"If we see the demon's point of view... We might also get some valuable information from them!" She gasped and everyone else to also realized what the Insect Hashira was thinking. Then, the short woman also added. "You said the future will switch perspective right?" She asked their host who nodded; then, she turned her head to Tanjiro. "Also, you met Muzan, Tanjiro?" At that question, the redhead nodded.

Seeing where Shinobu was going for. Uzui's eyes widened and he also turned his face towards their host, "Wait... Gem-san, does that mean we might also see the future in Muzan's point of view too?" He asked and hearing that, everyone leaned forward.

Oyakata-sama was also thinking hard, 'Watching the future in many demons' point of view would be useful since all demons are connected to him and seeing that there's a high possibility that we might see his point of view... We might get more info about him and we can use that to defeat him.' He thought and his eyes glanced at his children was writing every info down since the beginning.

Everyone's anticipating eyes were on their host who was sweating nervously in the inside at the many eyes on her. Her anxiety was telling her to hide, but she suppressed it.

Gem smiled, "I knew you guys will figure things out." She let out a sigh, "Yup, we'll also see Muzan's point of view in our viewing." She confirmed and everyone relaxed, but there was a fire burning in their eyes.

Letting out a sigh once again, their host unpaused the episode.

'Damn, damn! I'm going to die!!!' The demon thought angrily, as he watched his body slowly fading away into ashes. 'My body is gradually falling apart! I'm to late to stop it!'

Both Sanemi and Iguro smiled at the scene while the others were quiet.

Meanwhile with the other Hashiras plus one former Hashira:

Uzui and Kyojuro were staring at the screen with intense eyes.

Shinobu, Kanae and Mitsuri have sad eyes.

Gyomei was crying and he muttered a small prayer to the dying demon.

Both Tomioka and Muichiro were staring at the screen with their emotionless eyes. Although, the other one was thinking what time was it since he forgotten.