Chapter 33: A Night in Bed (🍋ish)

Start from the beginning

She sucked around it tightly, while flicking her tongue over the small slit. His hips bucked as she flicked it over again. "Mmm." She moaned, tasting his bit of pre that escaped.

She swirled her tongue around his tip one more time, before taking him in her mouth. "Fuck." He hissed out as she stroked him and sucked him at the same time. She took her hand away and took him deeper pushing him to the back of her throat.

He felt her throat contract as she gagged on his length, tightening itself around him. When she coughed out still keeping him deep inside, he felt her spit and drool leak out all over him.

He loved it when she'd do this. The feeling of her throat and the way she'd make it wetter, it just turned him on so much.

He was surprised to feel her hand move up as she grabbed his hand and brought it to the top of her head as she continued to suck. She intertwined her fingers with his and closed them around his, while pulling at her own her, telling him that she wanted him to pull on her hair and to force her at the pace he wanted.

His grip tightened on her hair and he began to move her head. "Use your tongue." He grunted and she brushed her tongue against him as she sucked. She gripped tightly onto his thighs as she started to moan round him while he thrusts his hips upwards to push him deeper in her mouth. He started to thrust harder, making (Y/n) dig her nails in his skin, almost as if she struggled to keep up. "Fuck, I'm cumming." He moaned out and he pushed her all the way down and she gagged coughing out as his cum spilled down her throat, but she pushed through and swallowed it all.

She pulled him out slowly of her mouth and she giggled seeing as he rested the back of his hand on his forehead. "See," she climbed over his body, kissing up his chest, "we can still have fun." She said close to his lips. "And once you're more rested and a little more healed..." she kissed up his neck, all the way up to his ear, "then you can fuck me just as hard as you did before." She whispered harshly and he made a pained groan of frustration.

"I want to fuck you right now." He hissed, grasping tightly onto her ass.

"If you promise to get better and to rest, I'll let you do whatever you want to me and I'll do whatever you tell me to." She smiled as he stiffened in place. "But only... when you're rested." He moved in to kiss her lips, but she pushed her finger to his lips. "Now rest." She ordered and he rolled his eyes. Hee rolled himself over taking (Y/n) with him as he wrapped an arm over her and pulled her back against his front.

He kissed the back of her neck and smiled to himself, he was so grateful for her just in that moment he had completely forgotten how weak he was feeling. "I love you." He said and she turned to face him.

"I love you too."

She grabbed onto his arm and pulled him over to hover over her and he planted a kiss on her shoulder before starting to drift off to sleep. He opened his eyes however as he heard her speak softly.

"I miss nights like these." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"I miss being in bed with you, holding me and it felt like we had nothing to worry about, but we really did." She took a deep breath in. "Time goes by fast... It feels like it was only yesterday when I joined and you pulled me aside to talk to you at night, just so you could see if I was of age." He scoffed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I did not." He groaned.

"Oh really? So why did you tell me to meet you in your office?" She questioned.

"Because... Erwin and I saw potential in you and we thought it would be useless for you to continue training for nothing." He said, but (Y/n) only looked up at him, not saying a single thing. "And... I wanted to make sure you were at least 18." He admitted and she laughed.