Final: °•《♤🍓💍🍫♤》•°

Start from the beginning

They had lived happily there for 2 months then one night Wooyoung showed up crying at their doorstep San right behind him in the car.
They stayed the night and soon the others came like a calling, so much for living alone.
Though it was nice seonghwa would never admit it but he did miss living with his former dorm mates.

That's why they resorted to buying 10 acres of land and turning it into a small community.
Turns out hongjoong had alot of friends from back in school who had finally gotten out or had won the games of the following years.

So with Hongjoong's home designs Seokmin and Hanake invested into creating a small community.  Even felix lived here but unlike them those eight could live apart for a long duration of time.

Hongjoong and bangchan had what they called weekly brunches though if you asked felix, changbin and him they would call it a bitching party. All they did was gossip, if it wanst about people they had meet in conferences or board meetings it was people who they just disliked in general sometimes he felt sad for those people... but then that feeling faded when you actually meet them or know what they did behind closed doors.

Hongjoong and seonghwa ran a small Korean branch of the mafia, Hongjoong's father was adamant about it at first but was assured after a  continuous amount of reassurance and help from the others.
The branch was small Hongjoong's father had once invested in a small entertainment company but had no use for it as he wasnt really a big fan of the arts, which prompted hongjoong to take it over.

It took awhile, alot of cleaning and alot of hands to get the place in shape for business again but it was up and running by the end of two years, though the ceiling did need some work but Yeosang stated simply it was just the aesthetic.

The naming process took the longest time,
The names ranged from
Dust holdings to shiber enterprises (san had just gotten an affinity for the animal at that time)
In the end by coincidence they settled for Ateez Holdings.
Ateez because it sounds like a to z and since they couldn't find a name, just name it a to z.

"Seonghwa.......pabo"

".......I love you too, hongjoong".

"I think we should go to the garden", hongjoong said a she grabbed seonghwa's arm yanking him of the chair.
"Hongjoong, I didn't save the work, what the- hongjoong!", hongjoong ignored him and continued to pull him into the garden a small blanket was spread on the grass. The marigolds they had planted the summer before where finally in bloom.

Seonghwa isnt going to lie hongjoong isnt the best at surprises the best surprise he ever pulled left him unable to walk for a few days straight, othe than that he always figured out the surprise before hand, hongjoong was just to transparent.

"Hongjoong you said I had to finish the work I'm not even half way done", he looked jittery enough.
"I couldn't wait you type like a snail stay here I'm gonna go get the wine"

"Wine?, hongjoong what the hell are you planning, I'm not really into exhibitionism you know!!", hongjoong came back waddling with a big basket in hand.

"I know dont worry besides the kitchen is right ther-"

"We're not ha ing sex I  the kitchen again and do you know why?"

"Because we almost burned the house last time", seonghwa pecked his cheek as a reward for getting the question correct.

"Dont worry, I promise we wont get that drunk"

"You've never meet yourself, your a fucking sex demon when your drunk"

"That was only two times and could you blame me, you weren't wearing a shirt under that velvet suit not to mention that skin tight suit your wore I don't know how you expect me to control myself"

"The same way we controlled ourselves when we first started dating five years ago, back then we weren't half as horny as we are now", seonghwa said in a matter of fact tone as he opened the wine bottle and poured two glasses.

"Hwa, we're adults back then we were still trying to navigate what the hell we where doing, to think we came so far", hongjoong smiled proudly they had come far and each of them grew remarkably.

Jongho no longer let things hold him down, yeosang was more open now than ever, Wooyoung no longer dissociated and hurt himself, san even though still on his meds managed to start getting back his footing in life without having his disability holding him back, Mingi's maladaptive dreaming had decreased over the years and Yunho's nicotine addiction also dissolved now he was going four years strong.

Seonghwa also changed no longer was he cold and wary to people, he learned, sometimes the hard way what his hard headed thinking would do but he learned from them.
Know one would say it but hongjoong, they found, happened the change the most out off all of them, no longer did he gamble or play his risky games no longer found pleasure from them, though that never stopped him from playing annul games with them at the company. But they liked it he seemed more free and expressive now than he did before more open even.

They never bothered to check in with KQ after everything happened all of them wanted to forget that placed with their entire beings.
From words that floated around they heard that the school witnessed its first live execution in over 20 years, saying that it was a warning for all those who dared to use the school as their personal playing grounds
It never changed still isolated, still dark and gloomy, its cobble stone pathway to hell was the only thing seonghwa wished never to see for as long as he lived.

"Here try this yunho brought this back from their trip to the halateez cafe said it was called sunrise muffin", leaning over he gave seonghwa a piece of orange flavoured muffin.
Seonghwa hummed approvingly,
"Its sweet, I like it", something caught seonghwa's eyes a small chocolate cake with a bunch of fresh strawberries on top, reaching out he grabbed that and a small spoon and dug in happily.

When hongjoong turned back from reaching for something in the basket his laughter could be heard for miles.
Looking up seonghwa looked at him,
"What?", wiping a tear hongjoong answered.

"Wooyoung wasnt kidding when he said you and Yeosang eat the same, baby your so messy its adorable", wiping of some of the chocolate that happened to land on seonghwa's cheek he tasted it then leaned in for a more savoring taste, the taste that was on seonghwa's lips.

"Mmm~, I like this what's it called?", seonghwa looked at the name on the packaging.
"Desire chocolate cake with sugar coated strawberries, no wonder it's so sweet".

"You look like if your worried, what's on your mind?", hongjoong turned from the view of the open field the sun was at the point just behind the hills the sky was painted in orange and purple it felt surreal, cause instead of once longing to be in the open expanse of freedom he was final here.
"Nothing, I was just watching the sky", seonghwa hummed at the response scooting closer to hongjoong resting his head on the free shoulder.

"Let me ask you a question, if hypothetically speaking you....uhh...had to you know..."

"Spit it out hongjoong, what is it?!"

"WOULD YOU MARRY ME?!"

*Caw* *caw* *caw-* *gunshot*

Holding the still smoking gun seonghwa looked at hongjoong with sympathetic eyes, the poor man was rose red his head bowed down in embarrassment as he nibbled on his lip.

"Hongjoong, love look at me", tossingnthe gun somewhere to the side, mostly likely falling into the flower bed. Pulling hongjoong into his lap the male dissolved into seonghwa's chest.
"Was this your surprise?", hongjoong nodded his bottom lip trembling slightly as he looked up at seonghwa.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, i planned the whole thing, from finishing work to dinner. But I blew it ", the man cried, seonghwa rubbed the shivering back her could feel the rise amd fall of Hongjoong's shoulders hot tears already pouring from his eyes.

"Yes"

Hongjoong stopped and looked up at seonghwa,
"Yes what?"

"You asked me to marry you hongjoong, yes, yes I will marry you", now hongjoong cried harder tears of joy practically drowning him.
Wiping his tears he gave a long awaiting kiss to seonghwa the sheer force knocking them both back onto the blanket.

"Park Seonghwa, you won't regret this"

"I never said I will".