keep quiet - kazuha

contains - sex on beidou's ship, un protected, creampie, dom kazuha, little teasing, pet names, thigh riding, praise

warning - may contain bad spelling, bad grammar, lowercase letters. also just to inform you, kazuha is not a minor. he might be ooc in this as well.

word count - 1395
———————————————————————————

Narrators pov:
"the night sky is as beautiful as ever. how the wind howls through the blood tinted sky, and how the moon reminds me of inazuma, isn't that right y/n?" a certain calm voice says.  "mhm i agree kazuha, don't you love the cool breeze and vivid sky?," y/n chuckled out.  the couple often enjoy viewing the sky together, no matter where they are, like when they are out venturing liyue or even running away from the vision hunters in inazuma.

"come on doll, we should head inside now. we can take a quick walk around the dock while we head to our room below us." kazuha states. "okay kazuha, but can we please go to the top of the ship first? it's quite rare to see a blood moon." y/n replies. "you know i can't say no to you y/n, let's hurry up and go. there's a storm coming."

as y/n and kazuha are walking up the stairs, y/n's skirt keeps on hiking up her legs, teasing the samurai a couple steps below her in the process. was it her intention? no, is the man below her doing alright? not really, he's using all his might to look away, to respect y/n and to not embarrass her. he's only human though, so he still sneaks a few peeks.

"ahh kazuha, the view up here is amazing! the breeze feels even better, right?" the girl states contently. "yes of course, but it's starting to rain a little bit. let's head down now, we can come out here tomorrow darling. i don't want you catching a cold or anything." he replies with concern. kazuha takes y/n's hand and goes down to their shared room.

"what's the hurry kazu? i understand there is a storm coming but did we really need to rush that fast?" y/n asks while patting her somewhat wet clothes with a towel. "my apologies, i just didn't want anyone to see your skirt. it was hiking up and-" "awh you were looking at my panties kazu? your're such a pervert~" y/n cuts kazuha off just to tease him.

"maybe, maybe not.. i just don't want anyone else to see your panties." kazuha says back trying to ignore the teasing. "oh? is my samurai a little pervert? how adorable~" y/n teases as she cups kazuha's face.

"you act all tough darling, but you always end up on the bed with your legs shaking." kazuha replies and sits down on their shared bed. "now be a good girl and sit here." he says while patting his thigh. y/n quickly sits on his thigh and kisses kazuha. "now y/n, i want you to take off your panties and ride my thigh, understand?" kazuha hums out. y/n quickly nods and starts to move her hips back and forth, reaching for kazuha's hands to help guide her hips. "just like that, love." kazuha compliments.

y/n's core was aching for more as she was constantly riding back and forth trying to get closer to her release. kazuha's right hand is running circles around her waist while his left hand is moving down to rub her clit. she clawed his shoulders, the thick cloth of his clothes preventing any scratches that is caused by the stimulated girl.  kazuha continues to flex his thigh muscle, making y/n cry out in pleasure. her eyes were closed shut at the constant pleasure she was gaining. stars begin to blur her once clear vision with kazuha right in front of her, kissing her neck.

"such a good girl, look at you, getting off to my thigh. once you cum you will get rewarded." kazuha coos, fueling the urge to make y/n cum. y/n wraps her arms around kazuha's neck, going faster and moaning louder. "shh keep quiet, love. we don't want to get caught. although i would love to hear the adorable sounds you make for me, we can save that for another time." kazuha takes his right hand and gently puts his fingers in y/n's mouth to hush the sounds.

"mmm kazu i'm close" y/n slurs. kazuha begins to rub her clit faster and starts to bump his thigh up and down. "ahh soo good kazuha im cumming" y/n moans out in a hushed tone. "you did very well doll, lay down for me, will you?"

y/n quickly kissed kazuha's cheek then lays down on the bed with shaky legs. kazuha begins stripping y/n while massaging her thighs. "i just want to see your body move in different ways, darling." kazuha found y/n's reactions admirable. the way she would squirm when he would drag his fingers against her skin, leaving her on fire. he loved the expressions she makes when thrusts into her. just thinking about it makes him loose control.

as he hurries and discards his clothes, he flips y/n over on her stomach, takes her arms behind her back and holds them with one hand. "now love, may i continue?"  "yes kazu~ please enter me" as she says that, he wastes no time and pushes into y/n.

"mm kazu please move~" y/n moans in the pillow. "yes, of course y/n" he starts off with a fast pace, finally getting relief. y/n feels like she's on cloud nine. his thrust are so consistent plus his hand pulling her back. he continues his hard thrust and suddenly pushes down on y/n's stomach. "nghhh kazuhaaa~" "doesn't this feel good love? don't you feel my bulge through your stomach?" y/n tries to respond but only incoherent words are flying out of her mouth. she is chanting "kazuha" and "feels so good" like it's a prayer.

tears begin to prick at the edge of her eyes from the overwhelming pleasure y/n is receiving. every time kazuha thrusts, the room is filled with a slap that is intoxicating. "you're taking me so well, love. you're such a good girl, aren't you?" y/n can just hear his little smile despite being balls deep into her.  every little moan, whine, noise she makes has him even closer to his release. "fuckk kazu kazu kazu please please nghhh"

each breath taking thrust slowly making y/n stray from her consciousness. "you're so gorgeous doll, you're doing so well." her legs begin to shake again as she starts to see the familiar stars in her vision. the grip kazuha had on her wrists are now gone as she is tightly holding onto their black bed sheets, so tight that her knuckles are loosing color. every praise he says makes her even hotter. the things kazuha does to y/n and the things y/n does to kazuha drives them both insane.

"fuck kazu please i'm so close~ don't stop don't stop don't stop~"  kazuha quickens his thrusts and fastens his finger on her clit.  full on tears are streaming down her s/c skin and her cheeks are reddened. y/n is an absolute mess and it's all because of kazuha. "ahh~ kazu im cumming!" the girl moans out. "kazuhakazuhakazuha cum inside of me pleasee~ i want your cum in me" hearing those words flow out of her mouth made something snap in him, and he did one last hard thrust and cums inside of y/n.

"sorry if i was too hard, darling. you were so good for me. i love you."  "i love you too kazu...i liked it that way." y/n says while trying to stay conscious.

                -infront of y/n and kazuha's room-

"well ningguang, it was expected," says beidou. "they could have at least kept it down," ningguang replies.
———————————————————————————

hellooo thank you so much for reading all of this and supporting me! also seriously thank you so much for 52k reads! i wasn't expecting that kmaspowlw91@20. anyways i'm so sorry for the hella slow updates :p remember that you are loved and i hope you have a good day/night! bye loves <3

 anyways i'm so sorry for the hella slow updates :p remember that you are loved and i hope you have a good day/night! bye loves <3