Don't you forget that

Rise and take flight, darling

It's your time

There's no room for wilting flowers here

Smile and wipe away your tears

I'm scared, but

Her voice calms me down.

You have grown

You have strived

First time in forever, you're alive

A floral crown for you, my dear

Smile and wipe away your tears

Mother.

NO ONE'S POV

A explosion of life fiber shine happened. A huge power was about to be born.

The shine ceased, to reveal (Y/N)'s new form.

His hair had turned completely white, face had marks that looked like ancient paintings, same for his body, which muscle mass increased slightly.

A deep orange light shined underneath the skin on his chest, but it wore off quickly.

He slowly opened his eyes, to reveal that same deep orange shine that his pupils had changed colors to.

His body was smoking out.

Nui: Ooohh, how pretty!

Rei: Lady Ragyo, they are on their escape route.

(Y/N): Satsuki and Ryuko?

Ragyo: Yes. Think you could remove those wiltered flowers for me, dear?

(Y/N): Of course, mother.

Nui: Hey, (Y/N). Have you thought about that thing I said about we- Oh!

He cut Nui off by grabbing her by the chin and pulling her close for a surprise kiss, before pushing her away.

(Y/N): That was for good luck.

He then simply jumped through the roof of the manor to go after the Naked Sol.

Ragyo: It's seems he has a hard time controlling all that pent up energy.

Nui: That was... Wow...

Rei: Does this mean (Y/N) has completely awakened, ma'am?

Ragyo: Quite. The physical condition he was in left his life fibers significantly weaker. Thus, allowing the primordial threads to take over his heart and his will. All that was left for me to do was to apply some psychological pressure. Houomaru, go back to the REVOCS HQ and gather the employees. I'll be calling in soon.

Nui: Looks like we're getting closer to the endgame now! My heart's all pounding! I better go finish my work!

Meanwhile, at the Naked Sol

Satsuki sat down on a chair, thinking about their next move, while Nonon was pacing back and forth, worried.

Ryuko, meanwhile, was making her way to the room she was staying in before.

The words (Y/N) had said to her were just repeating over and over in her mind.

"What defines the humanity of a person is how pure their heart is, not what they are."

She entered the room and there she saw

Ryuko: Senketsu...

Senketsu: Ryuko! Thank God you're back! I was so worried about you...