Part II

McKenna has been alone in her house with her kid Hunter ever since Leo left for deployment. She misses him so much. Leo is due back next July, but she wants him back now. She's wants the family to be whole again. McKenna also wants something else...

It's late on a May evening, so McKenna decides to go to bed. Hunter has been asleep in his crib for a few hours already so she walks straight to her room. She walks in, takes her baggy clothes off, and flops into bed. McKenna was dead tired. She suddenly hears a thud and immediately shoots up and looks around.

She gets up out of bed and slowly aproaches her room door. She stops just at the doorway when she hears a familar chuckle. "Your footsteps still aren't that quiet, honey." McKenna lights up with excitement. She runs into the kitchen to see Leo standing there with a sandwich half made on the counter.

She runs and jumps to him, leaving Leo to catch her so they don't fall. McKenna starts sobbing tears of happiness and relief that her husband is now home and safe. In a reassuring tone he says, "It's alright, I'm safe babygirl. I'm safe." They kiss for a long time. Neither pair of lips leave each other's touch.

She asks why he's home so soon. Leo explains that his service time was up and that he had officially retired from the military, and that he'll never have to leaver McKenna's side again. At that moment McKenna became extremely aroused. In a soft but stern voice she said, "In that case, I have a surprise for you." She leads him to the bedroom.

Leo sees whats happening and smirks as he closes the bedroom door. McKenna whips him around so that his back is facing the edge of the bed. She pushes him down onto the mattress. Leo is shocked to see that his usually fairly docile wife is acting so tough, but he knows he can turn the tables around in his favor any time he wants. For now, he wants to see what she can do.

McKenna stands above him menacingly with her hormone levels now off the charts. She leans over him, slowly running her hand over Leo's bulge. She tells him all the dirty things she's going to do to him. "I'm gonna make you feel so good baby. I've picked up a thing or two while you've been gone." She slowly slides her hands up his chest and then back down to his bulge and begins to unduckle his belt and removes his pants.

Leo's massive 10 inch cock immediately springs up and hits McKenna on the cheek. She chuckles and says, "Wow baby! You're really excited to see what I can do, aren't you?" She kisses his tip and begins to stroke his dick slowly up and down. She licks Leo's entire length, and when she reaches the top, her mouth widens and engulfs his entire dick. Leo lets out a loud yet soft moan.

McKenna's head bobs up and down, each time feeling Leo's huge cock slide down her throat. She slides her head all the way down and keeps it there. She gags on his dick. She quickly slides her head up and off of his cock. McKenna gasps for air, breathing heavily like she just ran a marathon.

Leo lets out another loud moan. He picks up his head to look at McKenna and says, "Holy fuck baby, that was good!" "I've got one more trick for you." She giggled innocently yet she had an evil sound when she replied. She licks and kisses his tip some more.

She moves into a more upright position and begins to undo her bra. McKenna slowly lets it fall in a teasing way. Leo's dick is twitching vigorously as he watches his wife wrap her tits around his cock. She begins to fuck his dick with her tits. Leo starts letting out moans and little whispers of profanity under his breath.

McKenna slowly starts to increase the speed of her breasts sliding up and down around Leo's cock. The faster she moves, the louder his moans get. Leo finally lets out one last "Fuck!" as he cums all over her bare chest. Leo lies on the bed, his dick twitching in McKenna's mouth as she sucks his tip to get the remaining cum. She lifts her head and swallows what cum she had in her mouth.

"Did I make you feel good?", she asks. "I don't know where you learned that, but I loved every second of it.", he replied. McKenna stands up and swipes her finger through some of the cum on her chest. "I forgot how sweet your cum is baby.", she says as she licks it off of her finger. She walks out of the bedroom and into the bathroom to take a shower.

McKenna walks through the threshold of the bathroom and immediately takes off her soaked panties. She rubs her pussy a little to gauge just how wet she actually was. All of the sudden she feels a hand on top of hers that pushes her fingers slightly inside of her. She lets out a squeak of fright, but quickly realizes that it's just Leo. Leo's fingers push McKenna's further inside of her, making McKenna moan with pleasure.

"You had your fun, and now it's time for me to have mine.", says Leo. He tightens his grasp on McKenna's hand and forces her fingers to slide in and out of her pussy. Each stroke gives her more and more pleasure. Leo speeds up in an instant and overstimulates her flowing hole. Her knees buckle and she falls limp in Leo's arms.

After McKenna regains her strength, she makes a break for the shower and quickly steps in and turns the water on. Leo spins her around and kisses her soft lips. He moves down to her now wet neck and kisses her all over. He slides his hand up her stomach and grabs her tit and squeezes it as they kiss. McKenna's juices flow from her hole like a waterfall.

Leo spins her around and grabs her neck as he holds her to the wall and spreads McKenna's legs. He rubs his hard cock against her pussy, feeling just how wet it is. "You're such a slut. Nothing's happened yet and you're already about to burst. At least it'll be easier for me to slip in." Without warning he shoves in all 10 inches of his massive dick into her pussy, making McKenna moan louder than the sound of the running shower water. The steam from the shower makes both bodies into silhouettes as Leo fucks his wife.

As his cock slides in and out of her, McKenna lets out soft moans from the pleasure. Leo starts to slam into her harder, the sound of their soaked bodies colliding creating a loud echo. McKenna begins to feel a tingling sensation inside of her, and she knows she's close. "Make me come baby, pleaase. You're fucking me so good. I'm so close. FUCK yes." Leo rams into her one final time making his little whore cum all over his dick as it loiterers inside of her.

He slides it out. The cum gets washed off of his length as the water hits his cock, but it still oozes out of McKenna. She leans against the wall, quivering as Leo releases his grasp from the back of her neck. He spins her around to face him and kisses her as she breaths heavily from just being railed.  He lifts up her leg as they kiss and slowly inserts his penis back into her.

Her moans become weak and drowned out from the sound of the running shower water. "Ready for round two, babygirl?", asks Leo as he slowly slides himself in and out of McKenna. Her almost lifeless body is like putty in his hands. He's forced to hold her up as he fucks his hot slut of a wife. Leo begins to rub her clit as he fucks her creamy hole.

Her moans instantly become louder and her limp body begins to become more animated, almost as if pleasure to her clitoris was a spark igniting a firecracker. She leans forward and wraps her arms over Leo's shoulders with her nails slightly digging into his back. Leo knows she's close again. "You'll be good and cum for me again, won't you, baby?", he asks. He already knows the answer, but he wanted to have a little more fun with her as her moans get increasingly louder.

McKenna's eyes widen as she creams all over her husband's huge, juicy cock. "FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!" Her loud moan was muffled through the sound of the water and the closed bathroom door. Leo moans too as he cums inside of McKenna's pussy. He takes it out and his cock is soaked in cum and juices from her hole.

McKenna's eyes roll back as she passes out from severe overstimulation and slides down the shower wall and onto the cold, wet tile. Both of their cum flows out of her corpse-like body. Leo leans over her and whispers, "I love you baby. You felt so good." That phrase echoes in her head as she shoots up in her bed, now awake from the dream and back into reality. She looks down, her hand in her panties, her bed soaked from her pussy's juices.

She had cum twice from her dream.

How was Part II everyone?