𝟐𝟔. 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Start from the beginning

he was going to say something else but the director cut him off.

"everybody get in your places, get in your places!," the director yelled, "five minutes until shooting."

"c'mon jacob," lilia yelled.

he looked back at her and back at me.

"we'll talk after," he said walking back to his seat.

i sat back down and went on my phone to text hannah.

hannah

me:
girl..

hannah: what happenedddd?!?!

me:
i came to see jacob on his interview w lilia and they were like flirting or something. they were laughing and smiling with each other but i don't know if that's just jealousy or not but idk..

hannah: WHAT??? NUH UHH NUHH UHH NOPE NOPE NOPE THAT IS NOT JEALOUSY. YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD AT THAT FOOL AND TRUST ME, IF SOMEONE FLIRTED WITH XOLO, HANDS WOULD BE THROWN.

me:
mhmmmm,, and they were like fixing each other's hair and stuff and he still asked me 'what's wrong.' like yeah i'm gonna be perfectly happy and fine after seeing my own boyfriend go and flirt w someone else smh...

hannah:
pathetic.

me:
i was gonna go get smoothies w him later but i'm not in the mood. wanna hang out later?

hannah:
ofcc bae!! let's go get some açaí bowls and/or smoothies without that loser. i'm more fun to hang out w anyway

me:
bahahahah yesss!!! see you laterr

hannah:
bye byee

------

the interview was over. thank God it was. i had to sit watching them laugh and awkwardly be interviewed by this lady with an annoying voice.

i packed up my things and waited for jacob.

i saw him getting his stuff and going up to lilia hugging her tightly. she put her arms around his neck and then kissed him on the cheek.

i was literally about to cry right now.

he said something to her and it looked like she calmed down a bit from all the loveydovey stuff or whatever. he finally started walking toward me.

"thank God it's over, i've been just daydreaming about smoothies the entire time," he laughed.

"yeah about that, i'm not thirsty anymore. i just drank this water so i don't feel like going anymore," i said. truth was, i just didn't wanna go and i was still awfully thirsty and hungry.

"all that water spilled on you," he said confused, "what's up with you today? you look sad or something."

"how many times have i told you that nothings wrong??," i asked sort of aggressively.

we now got in the car.

"just tell me."

i took a deep breath. "it's the way you were acting, with her.. you were laughing and smiling with her and playing with her hair and doing all these kinds of romantic things with her and it got me mad. that's what made me spill the stupid water it's cause i was angry. do you like her or something cause you were looking at her in some type of way that it looked like -."

he cut me off. "woah woah woah first of all what romantic things?? and you know i don't like her. i love you why would i do such a thing i -."

i cut him off. "i don't wanna hear it," i said on the verge of tears. i wiped them away fast cause i was driving now and i had to see the road.

"but what romantic things-?!"

"the hair playing, the kiss on the cheek, the flirting, the body language, -."

"you didn't even hear what i -."

"i don't wanna hear it." i turned up the music loudly so i wouldn't hear him if he started talking again.

he turned it off and began to speak and i turned it back on.

he turned it back on and i did the same thing i did last time.

"quit it out," i said.

he sighed and put his hands on his forehead like he had a headache. he leaned on the window the rest of the car ride until he reached his house.

"i'll call you later," he said.

"don't," i said and drove away.

- sooo what do we think?? some of y'all wanted drama so i hoped you liked this!! thoughts??! -