Trouvaille part 6 (Technoxreader)

Zacznij od początku

TW OVER___________

Resume: your dad got angry at you for using your mothers recipe, in his anger he threw a wineglass through the room and made you pick up the shards, when he thought you were too slow he walked over and "helped"... blah blah blah, he ended up feeling bad and then let you go to your room while he cleaned the table. In your own bathroom you tried cleaning your hand, but when it hurt too much for you to handle at that moment, you just bandaged it.

___________ WARNING: I WILL WRITE ABOUT SOME BLOOD BUT IT'S MORE LIKE A STAIN

After bandaging my hand I took on a hoodie and went to the library.

I walked in to the library, it was empty other then the librarian. I walked over to the usual corner and picked out a two random books, using only my good hand, sat down on the couch and started reading. It was hard reading because my hand kept shooting pain up my arm, making me get tears in my eyes every 2 minutes, so it was all blurry.

The library door opened and Techno walked in, found a book, sat down and started reading too. Tears kept welling up in my eyes, they didn't run down, they just stayed at my waterline, but it was enough for me not wanting to be there while others were there. So I closed my book and picked up both books in my good hand, and my bandaged hand in my hoodie pocket. When I wanted to put the books back in the shelf, I stood in a dilemma: The books didn't stand next to each other in the bookshelf, so I had to split them up and put them in one at a time. My vision was getting more blurry and I started shaking alittle from the helplessness I was feeling. I put one of the books under my bad arm and started trying to put the other back in place, I had tried squeezing the book I was holding in my arm with my wrist, but it slipped and fell to the floor, I could feel the tears finally getting heavy enough to slowly roll down my cheeks, my good hand was starting to shake more and more and the book I had in that hand also fell to the floor. I quickly crouched down to get them, Techno had walked over and crouched down to help pick them up too, but I hadn't seen it because of how nervous I was and my vision being super blurry, and I felt a knot growing in my throat. I first saw him there when he cautiously grabbed my insanely shaking wrist, I looked up at him and could only make out a blurred face with furrowed eyebrows, I quickly looked down and started moving the hand he hold by the wrist/my good hand to the books, his grip so lose his arm just followed. He let go of my wrist and grabbed both books before I could reach any of them. "Where do I put them?" he asked in low whisper, I pointed the first book and then to the place I had taken it from, he then placed it there and I did the same to the second book. "What happened? are you okay?" he asked, I tried to sink down the knot in my throat and then nodded, he sighed "Why is your hand bandaged up?" I looked to the floor with a puzzled expression 'cause how had he seen, "I saw your hand when you tried putting the books back" he explained when he saw my face, I didn't want to answer, I didn't even know how to answer. He softly took my bad arm and carefully pulled it out of my pocket, it was completely blood stained, a little soaked in the middle of my palm. "what happened Y/n?" he asked again, I just kept looking at the blood stained bandage, I could feel mass amounts of tears welling up and couldn't hold it back anymore. I started sobbing and he pulled me in to a hug from the side so I ended up completely sitting on the floor, "glass" I whispered out inbetween sobs, "glass?" he whispered in to my hair, "my dad... he got angry" I whispered again, his grip around me tightened and he put his chin ontop of my head, "is there still glass in your hand?" he whispered with a hand behind my ear pressing my head further in to his hold, I just nodded to his question. "let's get it cleaned out" he said after a few minutes, in a bit louder but still low voice, he then stood up and held out a hand for me to take, I took it with my good hand and he pulled me up.

We walked to his house in silence, I had stopped crying but my vision was still abit blurred from tears. We reached his house, he walked in first and I followed in close behind him, I saw Phil on the couch and quickly looked the other way and kind of hid behind Techno, I had had both hands in my pocket on the way home and made sure they stayed there now too. "hi Tech, oh- hi Y/n" Phil called out from the couch while I kept my gaze at the wall in the other direction, "hey Phil, is Tommy and Will home?" Techno asked him, "no Tommy is at Tubbos and Will is at Sallys" Phil responded, "ok, we're just gonna be in my room" Techno said and then we both walked upstairs (a/n - that sounded so fxckin' sus but it's not that aha).