New Co-Worker

As you and Aubrey finish up your homework at her house, you remember you are supposed to be at work in five minutes.

YOU: oh shit-

AUBREY: wait what?

YOU: i'm supposed to be at work right now

AUBREY: ok that's fine! i'll call you later, you go to work.

Aubrey is always understanding of you. You both bond with each other, and it was really special that you two met. As you grasp your guitar and head out for work, you remember the song you are supposed to teach today.

You work as a guitar teacher for students of all ages. Today, you are teaching a song by Taylor Swift. It's called Lover.

When you are about to cross the street, a car comes speeding at you. A man jumps into the street to pull you back to the sidewalk.

His blonde hair with dark tips glares in the fading sunlight. He's wearing a beanie and over-sized clothing.

You say "thank you so much. you just saved my life"
He quickly says "I'm so sorry but I have to go, uh your welcome i guess!"

Who was this man? Why was he rushing?

Your phone starts to ring. It's your boss. You answer it. Your boss has a pleasant tone.

BOSS: hey! i'm just calling to tell you that we have hired a new guitar instructor. he should be here any minute now. i hope you get to work soon, no rush.

YOU: oh, i'm on my way! i'm by the coffee shop, two blocks away.

BOSS: ok sounds good! see you in a bit.

you hang up the phone and finish your walk to work.
you are greeted with a new face welcoming you in.
she has blonde hair, and a beautiful smile.
"hi! my name's Crystal. I'm new here", she exclaims.

YOU: oh, hi! welcome in.

CRYSTAL: thank you! if you didn't know already, my husband works here too.

YOU: oh that's cool. i'd love to meet him later.

just as you said that, your boss walks in.

BOSS: oh i see you've met Crystal!

YOU: yeah, she's really sweet.

CRYSTAL: oh, thank you!

BOSS: well i think it's time you meet our new instructor! Michael, i have someone for you to meet.

The same man who saved your life earlier walks into the room, guitar in hand, with a big smile.

YOU: oh, um... hi!

MICHAEL: wait, i remember you. i pulled you out of the street before you died!

CRYSTAL: you two have met i'm guessing?

YOU: yeah on my way over here he kinda saved my life by pulling me out of the street.

MICHAEL: well ready to get started teaching a class?

YOU: uh sure!

MICHAEL: i also have somebody for you to meet in the class. i think you will love them!

CRYSTAL: i agree. anyways, have fun guys!