Our History - Mal

Things happened on the isle - things that no one knows about. The way we were treated as children? How the VKs became friends? Even villains love their kids, right? Even things that not all the VKs know about. When you're on the isle, everyone is an enemy until they prove otherwise. So, how did you become friends with Jay, Carlos and Evie? 

I'm going to tell you but let's start with the childhood situation.

I am Mal. Daughter of Maleficent and Hades. When I was a kid everyone was afraid of me, well, more of my mother than me. This meant that I was alone practically all the time, therefore all I did was my mother's bidding. I began running errands for my mother when I was three. My father left me with her and honestly, I don't blame him. She was always demanding things and shouting. All she cared about was evil. Oh, and her reputation. On my 5th birthday, my mother began what she called 'birthday beat day'. On the isle when it was your birthday people get to punch you the amount of your age- without retaliation. My mother took this further and made my birthday the day she would beat me until I was literally about to die. Until I could hardly breathe. Until I couldn't move. On my 8th birthday, I found an abandoned cottage in the woods and marked it with my symbol. The purple shadow of a dragon, titled with the words "LONG LIVE EVIL." The entire isle knew that this meant it was my grounds. Since then, every day on my birthday I have hidden there escaping my mother's wrath. That was mostly my childhood. Stealing, scaring, doing my mothers bidding and running away from her.