Chapter 2

Naruto's POV

Since the day I moved here, I tried everything to hide my existence. I still have nightmares about how much blood I saw, how much pain I felt. After suffering these much, they didn't even look back at me or looked at me with eyes filled with sympathy. They were cold as ice.

And here I'm sitting with the person I hate the most. "Can we talk?" Sasuke says to me. I don't know what he wants to talk now. There's no way I'm mixing myself with him ever again. Sasuke is bad news. Guys like him can make your life hell and get away doing everything. That's what happened with me over and over again.

I reply,"No." He says in disbelief,"Did you just say no?" I tell him,"Yes, I did. Don't talk to me during class." Then he replies,"Then let's talk after the classes." I remain quite. If I start to argue, there won't be any end of it. I'll just run away if I find any chance after the classes end.

The classes end and it's almost our lunchtime. I make my way to the cafeteria. Sai follows me too like a puppy. He whines,"How can that guy just come and take that seat beside you! Here, I have to sit at the first row everyday." I tell him,"I don't know." Sai says tapping on his chin,"I feel like, I have seen him before."

We hear everyone talking in the cafeteria. "Hey, I saw him!" "Is he a celebrity? He looks like one." "Didn't you hear? He's an Uchiha!" "You mean that Uchiha industry?" It's all clear for everyone that Sasuke isn't some kind of commoner. Sai says,"I remember now! That large controversy, last year. Weren't they involved in that murder case?"

I tell him trying to act normal,"I am not interested in things like those and I don't know as well." Sai says smacking my arm,"You totally live under rock." I tried to ignore everything and eat my lunch. But inside, I'm all shaken up. Years before the Uchihas were in a war against the Namikaze.

Both of the companies were business rivals. But after the Namikaze company lost many deals in the hand of the Uchihas .Then the Namikaze company was about to be closed. Then after few days the owner of the huge company found dead with his wife. And their child was nowhere to be found. Yes, their child is me.

The Namikaze group is nowhere to be found now. All of the assets were transferred to the Uchiha industry and I was left alone without any inheritance. I have no regrets of that because if there was something for me to inherit, they'd definitely kill me to take that away. These Uchihas are nothing more than blood thirsty animals.

"What are you thinking so hard?" Sai says to me. I shake my head and say,"It's about the upcoming exam." Sai says,"Don't worry you'll do good and you won't loose your scholarship." Every students in this school are either wealthy or intelligent. If I loose scholarship, I'll have to stop studying and I can't do that.

Sasuke is being surrounded by people. Seems like he has already made his own group. I sigh. I can't run away and move to another city anymore. I don't have much things left. I have to hide where I live from him. Sasuke isn't the only one I fear, there's someone else too.

The classes end. Sasuke is seated beside me. If he doesn't leave, I won't be able to run away. I see everyone leaving but Sasuke doesn't get up from his seat. Won't he be leaving like others doing? I see Sai coming toward me. Not him, he's going to cross path with Sasuke and that won't be good.

Sai says cheerfully stopping right in front of me,"Hey! Won't you leave? Let's walk together." Before I can answer him, Sasuke speaks coldly,"Who are you? Why are you talking to Naruto?" Sai frowns. He says looking confused,"How do you know him?" Then he smiles and says being cheerful again,"Ohh! You must have introduced yourselves to each other." Little did you know our history.

Sai's hand goes to grab my wrist and he says pulling me,"Let's go now. Or I'll be late." I was about to get up but Sasuke quickly grabs my other arm and says to Sai holding it in a tight grip,"You leave. Naruto won't go with you."

Sai looks confused again. I know a naive guy like him is brainstorming about this small thing. But making me surprised Sai says,"How about you let go of him? He doesn't look comfortable with you." Sai is surely testing Sasuke's patience and Sasuke is famous for not having it enough.

Before Sasuke can make any fuss about it I speak,"Sai, you go ahead first. I really have something to talk to him." Sai looks at me with a confused looking face. I don't want him to be involved with Sasuke in any matter. Sasuke doesn't have any conscience and humanity him. Maybe tomorrow I'll see Sai with bandages wrapped around his whole body if he gets on his bad side. I can't let it happen.

Sai sighs letting go of my wrist and says,"I don't know what's going on but he surely looks like a jerk. Call me if you are in trouble." He leaves the room after saying that. He shows how much he cares for me but that's the thing I can't show him, not in front of Sasuke who's still holding my arm so tightly that I am sure it'll be bruised in a few minutes.

"Who is he to you? You look close." I hear him talking. I reply trying to keep my poker face,"He's someone who's helping me to study that's all." I hiss feeling his tight grip again and noticing it he quickly lets of my arm. That area is red now.

Sasuke says,"Why are you lying to me? I hate lies and you fucking know that." I tell him,"Just tell me what did you want to say. I don't have much time." He frowns and says,"Why? You are whoring around, aren't you?" I grit my teeth and tell him loosing my patience,"Even if I start doing that, that's not none of your business!"

I was about to leave but Sasuke grabs my hand again and stops me from going. He says,"I know you hang around that guy. You guys were together yesterday. He even goes to your house." I look at him being confused. How can he know all about that? Then I remember the driver who drove me to my house. My eyes widen. I ask him,"Are you stalking me?"

Sasuke says,"What if I do that? You left me without any words. Do you know how crazy I became after that! I tried to find you everywhere but you were gone." I tell him trying to push him away,"And who is at the fault? I left because I didn't want to see you ever again and you dare to show your bloody face again? You know what? I'll run away again."

I see Sasuke's jaw clenching. I'm scared and angry at the same time. Nothing good happened staying with him in the past. Every time I was betrayed and was left out. And after everything I lost my parents, I was tortured. How could I stay close to the people who are causing me these?

Then I look at Sasuke's face again. I expected his expression to be cold but instead his face made me scared. This smile of him isn't warm, that sinister smile is making me shiver in fear. I'm scared of him, I want to run away leaving every single thing behind. He chuckles like a psycho. He says grabbing my face and bringing it closer to his face,"Do you really think I'll let you run away again? After all the trouble I had to face? Stop being delusional now Naruto. I'm here to claim what was mine. You were mine, you still are."

I start to struggle in his grip. But he's too strong to even shake. He brings his face closer closing the little gap between us. I feel his lips touching mine. His rough kiss keeping me in his strong hold feels painful. He lets of my lips after satisfying himself. Then he smirks again and says,"I know it's too late to say this but I'm in love with you Naruto."

My heart starts to beat faster. I did everything to have his love in the past and the desire to have him was too strong. But when I am hating myself for loving him in the first place he showed up to confess. This isn't what I wanted, this isn't the way I wanted it to be.