Part 2

~Shinsou's~ .POV.
I walked into the class room. I didn't even bother to give a good first impression or even smile. I was tired what can I say, I looked around my new class room to see: midorya, todoroki,bakugo, momo....but my eyes landed on one person in particular. I didn't know them at all and wonder who they were. Then I noticed they had cat ears and a tail... my heart skipped a few beats when I saw they were part cat. I have always loved cats since I was little, aizawa trains with me sometimes and we sometimes share cat facts and stories. The other class mates started talking to me but I don't talk much. Just then the door slid open and it was aizawa sensei, I gave him a quick nod and sat down in the only seat available, behind this cat-like person.

~time skip brought to you by endeavours bad parenting~
-at lunch-

~y/n's~ .POV.
'L/N!!!' Shouted my pink alien friend. 'Hey mina' I replied 'we are doing a game we're we show our dorm rooms to the other students do you want to join?' Asked Mina excitedly I knew if I said no she would just drag me along with her so I agreed to join. We did a sweep of the class but there was a few rooms we didn't go in like mineta's...I'm kinda glad about that he always looks at me funny...we got to my room and everyone was waiting to see it. I don't know why it's just a dark room but they seemed to like it and I saw the new kid, he was looking at my coffee machine. ' do you like coffee?' I asked he looked startled for a split second before returning to his normal face. ' yes I do like coffee, it's a shame I don't have a coffee machine in my room it would be useful.'
'If you ever want to come over for some coffee stop over anytime I don't sleep much Cus I'm an insomniac so I'm awake pretty much whenever haha.' He smiled a weird combination of a small smile and a smirk and said he was also an insomniac so he might take me up on that offer.

~time skip by "it's your power"- midorya ~
~3rd person~ .POV.
Y/n and shinsou talked for a bit before moving on to the next room which was kirishima's.
After a while they got to shinsou's room, and it was very dimly lit like mine. Mineta came up to  y/n and 'flirted' with them.

~y/n's~ .POV.
I was looking around shinsou's room when I was rudely interrupted by the horrible grape called mineta. ' hEy BeAuTiFuL'.. I turned around and saw him there and gave him a cold dead look 'what....did you just say?...'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author~chan here! Hi I'm so glad that you guys seem to like my story's and I'm sorry but some of these will be short Cus of school and all but I will publish when ever I can!

Love author~ chan 💕
(Word count 521)