love-bait 1 shoko ieiri

started on: march 31st 2021
status: unfinished
spoilers: hidden inventory arc and shibuya arc (manga chapters 65-137 according to jjk wiki)

idea: shoko ieiri attempts to prove herself in the fighting part of sorcery rather than healing others which is where her technique lies on, especially when someone in her past had made her intrigued to do it.. even if it was entirely cold hopeless.

i'm sure with the story chapters or introductions i include in this page will possibly roll something that makes it easy to find what the exactly plot of the story is?

i surprisingly had a plan for this story but i had lack of inspiration to continue it. i only had one part i edited and went over, i'm sure? so feel free to read this.

also some notes: i had written an oc name and used she/her pronouns before i made it neutral, so i apologize if you see any ! please point them out so i can fix them.

introduction!

Shoko Ieiri, the brunette woman, who was seemingly acquainted to Gojo Satoru. No one knew her name nor seemed to care where she had fit in with the plot. The only recognizable fact was that she was the healer for every sorcerer within Tokyo Jujutsu High.

For years, she had given up on the attempts at proving she was strong and useful as a sorcerer. Not knowing a grain on her strengths or cursed techniques in the Jujutsu fighting range.

Instead of going out during this time again to help out and scout the report of Satoru's health status to hopefully prove and gain that title, Shoko refocused her gaze and leaned herself against the iron railing with a forbidden cigarette between her fingers.

"Shoko, are you smoking again?" Principal Yaga questions heavily concerned, too tired to glance over at his former student to scold anymore.

A scoff and chuckle came out of Shoko's mouth.

"Nope, just feeling a bit at ease," Shoko bit her tongue to keep her from rambling unnecessary words.

Within seconds the cigarette butt was dragged onto the concrete top next to her involuntarily. Shoko fixates her gaze on the night city ahead of her, with the once bad gut feeling at the pit of her stomach disintegrating to pure euphoria.

"Maybe just feeling nostalgic about my student days," Shoko confesses with a sudden tired voice, before fixing her posture as she sees her teenage years flash into her head.

It is far too late to think like this, Shoko thought. Way too late.

***
FILE REPORT:

SHOKO IEIRI, one of the three second years that spent Jujutsu High with the one and only, Gojo Satoru. As much as Shoko would have said it was an enjoyable experience, she couldn't deny that it had felt like utter hell. Falling behind in learning to two of the sorcerers that were tolerated as the strongest. It seemed like every day it was left for her to think what rank she was on compared to the other two.

No matter if one had good morals but a twisted ideal, and the other who was a second away at losing it all and turning against the whole world. Shoko knew she could not compete. So, what was making her so hesitantly moved to think she could be as powerful as Gojo Satoru or Geto Suguru?

X. did.

a/n NOW hopefully you got an idea? a tease of it? hopefully at least. as you can see this is just an action romance you probably seen before, but i thought it was intriguing because of the character shift? though, now i'm just thinking this is just a story like it's about deku (bnha/mha) but a slice of romance in it. i'm so sorry LMAO.