"SOBRINA!" Maya and I yelled.

Running over to her I pulled her off the little girl. The little girl had multiple scratches and both of her eyes were swollen. She was crying until a woman I'm guessing was her mom came and picked her up.

"Did either of you see what happened?" She asked.

"Yeah, my niece was playing the game and your child got impatient pushed her out of the seat. So my niece hit her and they started fighting." I said still holding Sophia. The woman sat her daughter down and looked at her.

"Hope is that true?" She asked her

"Yes, but she was taking too long." The little girl said with her arms crossed.

"Fea (ugly)." Sophia said to the little girl.

"Hey stop that." Maya said smirking.

"Little girl I don't care if she was on there all day she didn't touch you so you didn't need to touch her. I see why she beat ya lil ass." The woman yelled. I was smirking too but that was so I didn't laugh out loud.

"Say you're sorry to this young lady." Her mom said. She looked up at Sophia and murmured a sorry. "SPEAK UP. EVERYBODY IN HERE NEED TO HEAR YOU!" Her mother yelled.

"I'm sorry." She said louder. Sophia just rolled her eyes.

"Forgive and forget sobrina." I said to her.

"I accept your apology." She said indirectly to the girl. She got her Cammie's Dominican attitude I swear.

"Ladies I'm sorry for my daughters behavior. You might wanna ice her eye so the swelling can go down." She said to Maya and I.

"It's fine thank you for the tip." I said.

"Come on let's go. No matter of fact you won't be needing these." She said taking her tickets. "Here you go gorgeous." she said handing Sophia the tickets. "Let's go so your father can see what you got yourself into." she said pulling her daughter's hand.

"Sobrina let's go give them these tickets, so we can put ice on your eye." I said carrying her to the front. She picked her prize and I drove us back to my house.

"Tete call Cameron and let him know what happened." Maya said sitting Sophia on the couch. Taking my phone out I called Cam and he answered on the second ring.

What's up Tete?" He said.

"Okay don't be mad but Sophia kinda got a black eye." I murmured

"What?!" He yelled

"She got into a fight at Chuck E Cheese." I said.

"Wait what happened?"

"Just come over so I can explain." I said

"Okay I'm on my way." He said hanging up. Well the worst part is over.

"Your papá is on the way baby. Tia Maya is gonna get you some ice" I told Sophia and on cue Maya walked to the kitchen.

"Okay, but what if he is mad at me." She said with her head down.

"Hey it's gonna be okay. He's not gonna be mad at you." I said lifting her head with my fingers.

"Te amo Tia (I love you auntie)." She said hugging me.

"I love you too sobrina." I said kissing her cheek.

Suddenly we heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in." I yelled.

Cameron rushed in and his eyes quickly met Sophia.

"Dios mio (my god). Are you okay?" He asked picking her up.

"Si papá (yes father)." She said.

"Tete what happened?" He asked.

"Well she was playing the racing game and this little girl pushed her of the chair and took her place. Suddenly she started beating the little girls ass. When the little girl actually hit her back it was in the eye. Don't be mad Cammie." I said.

"If my daughter is okay I'm okay." He lied.

"Liar. You're mad." I said with my arms crossed.

"Papá please don't be mad. I'm sorry." Sophia said.

"We're sorry too Cammie." I said and Maya nodded her head agreeing.

"No need to apologize. It happens just as long as you won." He said.

"It was so funny she beat the lil girl ass and got her tickets." Maya said smiling.

"Aw word? How did that happen?" He asked sitting down.

"The little girls mom was so pissed at her daughter she just handed them to her." I said laughing.

"Did you have fun today baby?" he asked a half sleep Sophia.

"Yes. Now we all sleep." She said before dozing off.

"Alright I guess I should take egg head here home for nap time." He said standing up.

"Oh wait how did your date go?" I asked.

"It was great I suppose until I left her there." he said with a look of horror on his face.

"I'll talk to her." I assured him.

"Don't tell her about Sophia okay? I wanna tell her myself." he said holding his sleeping daughter

"I won't Cammie." I said

"Thanks Sweet T." He said before leaving. I waited for him to pull out the driveway before I shut the door.

"I swear y'all should have dated." Maya said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked her.

"You was always closer to him than me and Candy." She said.

"I never knew why either." I lied. I knew exactly why we were always closer. Nobody knew but me and Cammie.

Vote/Comment