This stupid idea i had

(Yeye lol I painted the Dino mask hehe)

My POV
You are outside with a can of white spray paint. You just finished spray-painting a Dino mask white. You go to your room inside and place it on a piece of cardboard to dry and you go back outside with some more different colors of paint. Heh hydro-dipping sounds like fun! You think as you wander your yard to find a great place to put a bin filled with water. You instead find a fairy circle made of purple mushrooms. It looks creepy. You want to go tell your roommates to come see the weird thing, but curiosity gets the best of you. You think that stepping in the middle would take you to a different dimension. Y/n that's fucking crazy. Oh but maybe this time it'll work... you think as you step into the circle of purple mushrooms. You felt like your body was being pulled like taffy. You fell with a loud thud.

Zardy POV
Those DAMN TRESPASSERS always a little bit too curious around the maze. Holy fuck they have spray paint... I wonder what they will vandalize. I think to myself. I decide to follow them.

Your POV
I'm in a place that looks like a video game. Theres a corn maze and this place looks scary so I go in. I hear a scraping noise behind me so I turn around. What I see is terrifying. A tall, skinny figure is towering over me.
"What are you doing here, brat?" The tall figure asks.
"I-I uhh-" I am terrified right now. I cannot speak.
"You damn kids always vandalizing things and trespassing on private property." The tall guy says.
I just look him (Or her or they idk yet) in the eyes and run away.
"GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT!!!" Tall scary dude yells.

Zardy POV
They're running away. I chase them. You're not getting away on my watch. I think. They stop before the blue hole. They start.... crying?
"I just was too curious and now I'm lost in a different dimension in a scary corn maze and theres a scary yet quite attractive tall person with a garden hoe chasing me..." they curl up and vent. Wow what a scaredy-cat. I try a different approach.
"Hey," I calmly sit down next to them.
"I'm not a fucking kid." Ok they went from afraid to pissed.
"Ok-" 
"I'm also not here to vandalize, I now realize that this looks pretty bad. I was working on an art project in my backyard and I got lost. I'll get out of your maze and hopefully find my way back home." They say.
"I'm Zardy, what is your name?" I ask now trying to be a little bit more friendly.
"Y/n."
We talk for a while until y/n says they have to head home. They head for the hole.
"N-no don't jump in that hole!" I warn them, but It's too late.

My POV
You jump in the glowing blue hole and feel like you're being pulled like taffy again. You land in your yard again with a loud thud. You go inside to tell your roommates about the purple mushrooms.
"Where the hell have you been y/n?" Your bratty roommate Stacy, asks you.
"Outside. Come look and bring Derek. I found purple mushrooms!" You excitingly say.
You three head out to see the mushrooms.
"guys this thing actually took me to a different dimension." You say.
"Y/n stop it with your stupid stories. Nobody will ever believe you. You're just fucking weird." Derek rolls his eyes. Derek looks at Stacy and they both decide that this time is a great time to make out. Then something pulls you into the woods near your house.
"I warned you to not jump in that damn hole." Zardy says , "thank god you're alive." You're shocked to see the tall scarecrow in your world.
"O-oh hi." You notice Zardy looking at Derek and Stacy kissing. "Haha what if that could be us right now?" You joke.
"What are they doing?" Zardy asks, "oh ew that's kind of gross. Who would press their mouth against somebody else's?" He quietly asks.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhh," there's an awkward silence as you think of an answer, "anyone who loves someone else and wants to show the other person they love them."
"Weird."
"So wait a damn minute... YOU Don't KNOW WHAT KISSING IS?!" You gasp.
"Apparently not. Am I supposed to?" He asks.
"Um, yeah! If you want to be a little bit romantic you gotta know how to kiss."
"Uh I think I get the idea. Who do I kiss tho?"
"Anyone you like. And I mean, like, like."
"I like you, can I kiss you?" Zardy asks. You blush a bright red. The way he asked the question was kinda adorable.
"Yehhhhhuhh-"
"I'll take that as a yes." Zardy says as he then leans toward your face. He presses his stitched lips against your chapped lips. You feel your heart leap. You close your eyes as he pulls away. Surprisingly that was a good kiss. Especially for someone who barely knows how to kiss.
You realize something. "Hey uh, Zardy?"
"Yeah?" His hands are on your upper back and neck.
"My roommates don't believe me with the whole different dimension thing."
"Oh that sucks." Zardy frowns.
"You could be my evidence Zardy!" You smile up at the tall scarecrow.
"Sure... what do I do though?" He asks.
"Pretend to be an actual scarecrow that's laying over my shoulder-" Zardy gets on your shoulder, "and uh when they say something like 'that's bullshit' you say something and scare them." You smile again. You walk up to your annoying roommates with Zardy on your shoulder.
"Y/n what the hell is that?" Stacy asks.
"This is my new friend from the other dimension. His name is Zardy and he haunts a corn maze with some other monsters." You say.
"Y/n just stop being weird and making things up its stupid." Derek says.
"No they're right." Zardy smirks and narrows his eyes. Derek and Stacy scream.
" y'all there's nothing to be afraid of hes actually kind of a sweetheart." You inform.
"Y/n, how long have your roommates harassed you?" Zardy asks.
"Since I moved in." You answer, "they keep me here because I can cook."
"Oh, well, why don't you move in with me at the maze?" Zardy offers. You are very surprised by his offer. You two did become fast friends, so it wasn't much of an idiotic decision.
"Oh umm... leaving my world for your spooky maze...I don't think that's a good idea- you know what... ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY!!" You excitedly go pack some very important things.
You jump in the fairy circle ready for the feeling this time. Zardy makes a face that says I hate you to Derek and Stacy. He notices they both look mad that you're leaving forever. When he steps into the fairy circle he destroys it with his hoe so nobody could follow him.
You two look over the maze with Zardy's friends while Stacy and Derek are jumping into a lifestyle of buying fast food all the time which may or may not put them in extreme debt since Derek doesn't work and Stacy has a job that doesn't pay her well. Welp good luck for them I guess.😔✌️

Sorry this took so long guys lol ya boi had to of course write a very long chapter since ehm as we all are i guess obsessed with Zardy. Also my phone is broken and ya boi can't afford a phone by himself lol... rip phone 📱☠️😔😢