They don't make sense to me at all. "Wild Ones" my ass they're more baffling than wild. Everything they do doesn't make sense, they way they interact with people doesn't make sense.

Just about as she's about to answer she stops, looking behind me, I feel a presence appear right in that moment. I don't even need to turn around to know who is behind me.

"Can you leave us alone for a moment?" Their tone is friendly but I know they probably don't want to be nice.

They end up repeating their sentence, saying it in a more menacing way for the second time. More of a command than a question, and a couple seconds later Sunbi gives me a warm smile and heads outside. Leaving me and them alone in the hallway.

They turn to face me and look at me with eyes glistening with curiosity and awe as I comfortably lean my back against the wall, looking them up and down.

"What do you want Heeseung?"

Based off the array of sweat droplets around his neck and the towel on his shoulder he's been working out or something along those lines. Oh wait! I totally forgot Sunbi saying he's on the basketball team, they have practice today. Just my luck.

The more I look at his physique as he wears this slim fit top, the clearer it is so see. He definitely has the strong body of an athlete. Definition in all the right places. Wide shoulders and a slim waist, arms just the perfect size for anybody. And the indentations by his stomach area, yeah his proportions are just perfect.

Before I can let my thoughts run even more, he finally begins to speak.

"Jungwon wanted me to make sure you got the invite? You did, right?" He takes a couple steps towards me, not letting his gaze leave my eyes. His voice is low, raspy with a hint of arrogance. There's no point in lying, I have to admit that it's kinda hot.

The way he approaches me, so sensual but primal, like he's been looking for me. Like he's been longing for me.

"Wouldn't want you to miss out on all the fun, and let me tell you now, it's gonna be a lot of fun." A smirk arises on his face as his voice becomes more hushed as the gap between our faces gets shorter and shorter.

One of his hands steadies itself over the right side of my head as the other snakes around my waist with a tight grip, pulling us even closer together as he rests his forehead on mine. For once I'm kinda happy to have stayed after school.

"Why did you move here?" Talk about a mood killer, what a random question to ask. A little bit weird if you ask me. His eyes search through mine, like he can find the answer in them.

Silence grows between us.

I have no intentions of telling Heeseung anything, he's not earned my trust or respect yet. He's just an interesting boy that can't help but get restless when things don't go his way.

"What did you do before coming here?" My muscles move before my brain can register his quite invasive question, forming a smug smile on my face as my eyebrows raise. That question is very stupid though, I would've just been a lower year student of course.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you so difficult!? WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER ME!" I guess my response triggered him, his "tough guy" persona completely unravels as he starts yelling at me.

He moves his hands to grab me by the shoulders, shaking me vigorously as his eyes show he's being consumed by rage and confusion. I think even a bit of desperation. I finally decide in that moment to push him off of me.

"Heeseung... I don't know who told you that you could yell at me like that, but don't ever do that again. I'm not going to put up with your childish tantrums and I'm not the type of person you want to make mad, believe me. And yes, that's a threat." I keep my voice monotone as I speak to him.

I look back at him with empty eyes and develop an indifferent posture, waiting for his next move. What he does after only confuses me more.

"I- sorry, I don't know why I did th- I don't know. Sorry."

Heeseung apologising, the most stubborn guy I know is apologising to me? He runs his hand through his hair, still not leaving any distance between us, allowing the intoxicating smell of his cologne to travel towards me.

I want to be closer, I wanna make him feel better, I want to experience all of him; his warm embrace, his muscular body, his soft hair, and those lips...

No, no, no. This is not happening. Not now and not ever, I cannot succumb to Heeseung and his alluring ways, I refuse. Nope, I have to turn this situation around, I need to get the last laugh.

I recollect myself and slowly raise my hand to cup his face, lifting it up delicately to be in line with mine. With a condescending tone and a sultry look I give my final words.

"Shh, it's alright, let's forget that happened okay?", he nods slightly as he scans my face, "AlI know is that party better be good, and if not...I guess I'll just have to force it to be. Hold me to that." I try to walk away after my smug remark, only for Heeseung to pull me back in.

His leans his head so that he's beside my ear, his soft breath tickling my neck. In a matter of seconds he's back his regular dominant and flirtatious self. He whispers words ever so softly that make my heart race and then walks away from me, getting the last laugh.

"Don't worry princess, we never disappoint..."