The brunette's heart constricted with anxiety as she heard Jennie call her into the room. Taking a deep breath, she stepped from out of the hall and into the hospital room. Mrs. Kim was sitting up in the bed, dark circles under her eyes and a disapproving expression on her face. Jennie was standing a few feet away from the foot of her mother's bed. Lisa caught the blonde's gaze.

"Come in, Lisa," Jennie said.

Lisa walked over to her girlfriend and Jennie grasped one of her hands. The blonde then turned to her mother.

"This is Lisa. She's who I'm dating now," the blonde stated with certainty.

"You've got to be kidding me?" Mrs. Kim scoffed.

Menacing brown eyes stared daggers at Lisa. "My daughter is no dyke!"

The brunette lowered her eyes and shook her head. It was hard looking into eyes similar to Jennie's filled with so much hatred.

"Mom!" Jennie shrieked.

Mrs. Kim shifted her gaze on her daughter. "Don't you Mom me. I guess you've had your fill of so many boys you're jumping to girls now, huh? It's pathetic? and it's disgusting!"

"This was a mistake coming her," the blonde said between her teeth. Lisa could hear Jennie trying to control the strain in her voice. "I should have known..."

"Should've known what? That I wouldn't approve of your dykey? whatever it is. I'm not going to say relationship."

Lisa was about to defend the blonde but Jennie beat her to it. "Oh, God, you're such a bitch!"Jennie raised her voice.

Mrs. Kim's eyes got as big as saucers, and if she could get off the bed in that moment she would have. "You watch that mouth."

Lisa felt Jennie grip her hand tighter and started leading them to the door. "Fuck you! I hope I never see you again!"

And with those parting words, the two girls hurriedly left Mrs. Kim's room.

"Fine, go! Don't come back! You're not my daughter!" they heard bellowed from down the hall.

The ride back to Jennie's house was silent. The blonde had not said a word and Lisa did not know how to start a conversation. However, Jennie was holding her hand the entire time, not wanting to lose contact.

When they arrived at the front of the house, Lisa cut the engine. Jennie just sat there looking down. Lisa was surprised by the blonde's composure. Mrs. Kim had always been able to drive her to tears. Something was different.

"Jennie?" Lisa began.

"Could you come inside for a little while? I don't want to be alone." Jennie spoke softly.

"Sure," the brunette gently replied.

They entered the empty house and Jennie still held Lisa's hand leading her back to her bedroom. Ted and laura were both at work.

Jennie opened her bedroom door and led them inside. Lisa stood over by the bed and fidgeted with her hands. She watched as the blonde calmly closed the door behind them and then turned to her. Their eyes locked.

The brunette could not read what Jennie was thinking. Those cat eyes just stared at her. Just as Lisa was about to speak, the blonde took a step forward and quickly lifted her shirt over her head, discarding it on the floor.

Lisa's mouth was agape as the blonde approached her in only a teal bra and jeans. Her breasts looked so perfect and creamy. "J?Jennie?"

The blonde roughly pushed her back on the bed and was on top of her within seconds, swiftly capturing her lips. Lisa automatically kissed her back with just as much passion. Jennie forcefully pushed her tongue into Lisa's mouth, causing the brunette to groan. Jennie tangled her hands in the brunette's hair and their hips began to rock together. The brunette had never felt Jennie be this aggressive? and rushed. This was wrong.