Chapter 1

3 years later...Adeline

Dear Diary,

It has been 3 years and no sign of my father. Im not so sure why, but I miss him dearly. I know its crazy, he tried to kill me! But, I feel this sudden urge to see him. Im thinking he's calling me to him, would I come? No. Would I if I could? Yes.

As for Darius and I, we've been good. Our children have grown up tons, and I feel old. Samores' is starting to get suspicious about Darius and I. He shall NEVER find out that we had children.

I guess I should check on dinner now, huh?

Darius

"Adeline? Is dinner ready?" I called. "No, almost. Would you mind getting the kids for me? I think I hear them crying." I put a smile on my face and got up from my seat to go see my prized possesions."Eredecense! Kody! You want num-num?" I called out in a baby voice. I mean, of course its embarrasing to me, but its for my family. I heard coos and picked them up from their toys."Daddy?" Eredecense called"What for dinner?" I laughed"You'll see sweetie"

I settled Eredecense and Kody in their highchairs and served them their favorite. Macaroni and cheese! Adeline and I sat down at the table and ate steak, mac &cheese, and we talked."Darius? I'm thinking of getting a job" Adeline said gently. I thought about this."Adeline, what about the kids? I don't want a stranger coming in the house to take care of our children" She sighed" Darius, why don't we allow the body guards?" I glared at her"They're gone. Remember? They followed a different path now since there have been no sign of danger." Adeline bit her lip and thought"Well, we can ask them to come over when I head to work!" "Adeline! Why don't I get a different job. One thats during the night. And you can get one during the day!"She shook her head yes and we both looked over to our children where they sat happily grubbing on the cheesy part of their food."Darius? I thought you loved being a rock star!" I smiled "Adeline, its kind of getting boring. Plus, Eredecense doesn't like it when I play rock music. She rather listen to Spongebob about flipping his krabby pattys! And, its not much of a fatherly job, isn't it?" She gave a deafeated look to me.

Adeline

I picked the kids up from their highchairs and settled them in the living room to watch their favorite t.v show "Blues Clues". Tell me why I didn't know Blue was ACTUALY a GIRL?

I climbed on my computer and went on facebook. One new message. Im not very popular on facebook, I checked the message and it read " Look outside your window and tell me waht you see" I didn't turn around. instead I called Darius over. "Yes Adeline? What do you n-" He paused as he saw the message. He turned toward the window and saw it.