The two enjoyed their lunch, chatted about their morning, what they would do in the afternoon and their evening plans.

"Any plans for tonight?" Alessandro asked

"Well, I have a facetime with my family. Then I will probably play with my PS5. You?"

"Nothing yet!" Alessandro said with some sadness in his voice "Wait, you have a PS5!" Alexis nodded while taking a sip of water "You play at the Sims and these kinds of stuffs?" Alexis smiled

"You will be surprised, but I play at GTA and COD!" Alessandro was surprise

"No way, you are like no other. I have never seen a girl playing these games!"

"When you have two older brothers, you ned to adapt yourself!"

"You should join some of your game nights, usually there are Pierre, Charles and Arthur but sometime Lando joined even once Lewis was there!"

"I would love that!" Alexis smiled

The two finished their lunch, and left the cafeteria to reach their respective department.

The first week of the summer break was already over, Alexis worked on all the ameliorations for Monza rear wing. It was close to perfection, all the simulations were positive, now they need to see during the FP if it's really perfect.

It was already Friday, the week was calm but next one will be more restless since the drivers will be there to do some simulator sessions.

As usual Alexis lunched with Alessandro, their relation was like a roller coaster moving up but also moving down. At this time it was moving up, they both forgot about Monaco's mishap.

"Charles asked for a game night, Pierre is in, such as Arthur and George. Alex can't join and no news for Lando. It's for a COD warzone night, wanna join?" Alessandro asked

"Is it ok for me to join?" Alexis shyly asked

"Of course I will message Charles!" Alessandro tapped on his phone "sent!"

"Thank you!" Alexis smiled at him

"They will probably stream at the same time, just for you to know."

"Yeah! Yeah! I will think twice before saying something." Alexis started laughing, Alessandro looked at his phone since the screen lighted.

"Oh! It's Charles he said 'No problem for her to join, it will be more ass to kick', so you can! We will start at 8 pm. Ok for you?"

"Perfect!" Alexis smiled

The sun was going down when Alexis left the factory, the got into her baby and drove back to her apartment. It was already 7:30 pm when she reached it, she got changed, putted some comfy clothes on. Lando's hoodie was still in her wardrobe, she hesitated to put it on but decide to take another one.

Once she was ready, she turned on her PS5 and waited for the invitation, at 8:03 she received one from Alessandro she joined the game.

"Hey!" Alexis said

"Hey!" both Alessandro, Pierre, and Charles said.

"We are still waiting for Lando." Charles said

"As usual!" George added, all the boys started laughing

"What about your brother?" Alexis asked

"Arthur, he decided to go on a date with his girlfriend, so not gonna join us tonight!"

"Is it still the same one as the last time?" George asked

"Yes" Charles replied

"Jesus , Lando what the hell are you doing?" George asked