"How do I know if you're really sending that to Jennie?"

"See for yourself," the brunette said, holding up the phone.

Jax knelt down beside his friend and looked at the unsent message. It did indeed say To: Jennie K.

"Okay, well you have to at least let me hit the send button."

"What? Okay, fine, go ahead. You seriously think I'd lie to you about this?"

"Um?" Jax pretended to ponder the question. "Yes." He hit the Send button. "I can't believe you just wrote that to her. She'll probably think you're a nutcase."

Lisa simply sat there with a smug look on her face. Within seconds Lisa's phone vibrated with a text back. Jax opened it and his eyes went wide as he read the message.

"Well? What does it say?" the brunette asked with a smile.

"Uh? it says, Me too Wolfie. I'm already missing you."

The brunette snatched the phone from Jax's hands and looked at the message. "Aw, she called me Wolfie. I didn't like that nickname at first but it's growing on me. I like when she calls me that. Of course now I have to think of something to call her. Something-- " the brunette stopped rambling when she saw the shell-shocked expression on Jax's face. "What?"

"Holy shit, Liz! How did this happen?!" He squealed joyfully, tugging on the brunette's shirt sleeve.

"I don't know!" She laughed. "It just did."

"You have to tell me everything! Every little detail." He rested his elbow on his knee and his chin in the palm of his hand. "Spill."

That evening, Lisa called Jennie. Speaking to the blonde and knowing that they had mutual feelings towards each other was wonderful. Conversation flowed easily and they ended up speaking for over two hours. They decided to have their date the following evening.

...

Lisa went through her closet and tried on a dozen different outfits for her date with Jennie that evening. She finally settled on the one nice black top of a rock band called A Day To Remember she had, dark jeans, and black boots. The brunette was looking at herself in the bathroom mirror. Satisfied with her choice, she gave herself a reassuring nod. But inside the brunette was a nervous wreck. This was her first actually "date" date.

As Lisa headed out of the bathroom she bumped into Rosé. Her sister looked her up and down and smiled. "You're all dressed up. Where are you going?"

"Uh? I ah?" Lisa wasn't sure if she should tell Rosé that she was going out on a date, but then thought, what the hell?

"I have a date," the brunette announced proudly.

"Shut up. Really? With who?"

Lisa stepped around her sister. "I'm not ready to share that information just yet," she smiled. "Have a nice night sis!" The brunette called over her shoulder, heading down the stairs.

Lisa walked through the kitchen and spotted her Mom standing at the counter cutting vegetables. "Oh, hey sweetie. You look nice. You're not staying for dinner?"

The brunette grabbed her keys from the counter. She smiled lightly. "No, I'm actually going on a date tonight."

Mrs. Manoban's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Well?" She put down the knife and smiled at her daughter. "Do I know this girl?"

"Uh?" Lisa nodded. "You do. In fact, we go to school together."

"Mm?hmm," Mrs. Manoban hummed, wanting more information.