'"Cause you like her dummy." My leopard answers.

"What? No I don't! How can I like her? I just met her!" I shriek.

"Admit it. You find her beath-taking. I know I do." He tells me.

Before I could reply I hear a painful howl. Without thinking I jump through the broken window. What I see is awful. The room was a mess, there was blood on the walls and two decapitated male bodies on the floor, one was missing an arm. I follow Esa's scent to what looks like a master bed-room. What I see is the most horrible thing I ever saw.

A naked woman was on the bed. Her stomech, arms and legs were brusied and tied to the bed. She looks like she was beat and raped. She wasn't dead, just passed-out, there was a man, also naked, trying to get the ropes off her. I want to do something, anything. So I do the stupid thing and walk up to help.

The moment he sees me he starts growling, threatening me to take one more step near the woman. I hiss at him and walk over to the other rope and slice it with my claw, then look at him, he growls while stepping back. I cut the rest of the ropes. And sit down, then I hear a spine-tingling voice.

"Dad, here's your knife. Sorry I took so long, I couldn't find it at first." A heart-stopping girl with black hair wearing hunter green sweat-pants and a brown tank-top runs into the room, straight to her father. 

He takes the knife. "It's okay. The flea infested feline helped with the ropes." He says nodding at me, while covering the woman with a sheet 

"What flea infes....." She asks turning around. Her eyes went wide. "You!" She growls pointing at me like I'm the last being she wanted to see. "You stole my prey!" She yells.

I hiss at her. That was my prey!

"Eli.....?" The naked woman whispers, opening her eyes.

"I'm here my love." The man replys holding her hand and kissing her forehead. "Can you tell me what happened?"

She starts silently crying. "Oh Eli, they...they came out of n-nowhere." She whispers.

"Who did? Who were they?" He asks.

"They took Liyla. God why do I have to be so weak?" I could barely hear her.

"WHY!?" She screams.

"Shhhh, we're going to get her get her back." He took her face in his hands. "I promise. We'll get her back."

She nods tears in her eyes and looks over, weakly smiles at her daughter. Then sees me. "Who's that?" She asks.

He gets up looking at me. "Actually, I don't know." He replies putting pants on. "Polly do you know who did this to you? Who took Liyla?" He asks again sitting on the bed wrapping his arms around her waist. She winces when his hand touches her stomach. I see his jaw clench.

She nods. "It was Stan, he had three vampires with him."

I hear something behind me so I turn around, I see the black haired girl with her fist in the wall.

She must not like this Stan guy. (Under statement of the century)

I was thinking of stopping it here, but, I wanted to make it longer so continue on. Heehee! ^-^

~~~~Birayn's P.O.V~~~~(And don't try to skip anything. You'll miss alot)

I go through the window and see my dad fighting with two vampires. I jump and bite the shoulder of the one closest to me. He gets free and punches me in the ribs, I chomp down on his right bicep and tear his arm off. As I finish decapitating him. I look to see the other vampire already decapitated and dad running down the hall to his and my moms bed-room. I run after him, when I get to the room, I stand frozen. What I see rips my heart out.