chapter 1

not putting titles on the chapters so no hints :p
The first few chapters may be a bit crummy but bare with me

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'First netball competition back....i cant believe it i hope we win' i told Emma

'yeah but we definetly will with you as our shooter' she told me giving me a quick hug before leaping up to do her warm ups ' i hope so' i whispered thinking about the olympic trials coming up soon but shook my head quickly i have to concintrate on todays game. Jumping up i ran over to emma and lola watching them side step up the court 'ELLA' coach dunbrey quickly i ran to her, never i reapeat NEVER ignore her shes like a giant walking talking elephant, although she is a great coach, when i got to her i stood up straighter and smiled, she leaned in so we were in a staregy circle minus 9 players 'your our star player ella you know what to do; she smiled then walked off.

shes wrong i don't know what to do i what if we lose because of me! i don't think i could handle that. i walked over to the netball stand and rubbed my hands over my face 'game on?' i thought tying my hair in a bobble and joining the warm up routine, passing the ball and shooting seemed to calm me down quite quickly which was good because it meant I didn't notice when they walked in and took their seats.....
***************
'Hello' the announcer called out 'welcome to the first netball competion of the season and a special hellooo to ONE DIRECTIONNNN' he yelled over many screaming girls. I looked up from my ball drill to see 4 boys sitting waving all except one blonde one who was staring at the court with a look of concentration on his smiling face, 'oh well' I thought to my self 'who cares I've got a game to win' and with that I threw the ball one last time before taking my position on the court.
**************
N I A L L
As we took our seats a few fans stopped us for autographs, only a few which wasn't so bad, but when the announcer screamed our name everyone turned to get our attention. I was to busy looking at this girl on the netball court, she was gourgeus honest to god, she had long dark brown hair but she had it dyed light brown halfway down and she had big brown hazel eyes that I just wanted to get lost in and her smile..god
But no I was here to watch a good clean game of netball. But I could always admire her when she caught the ball?....
**********