"We studied design in the same school, he is a nice guy." Giulia said still watching him

"Seems to, actually I'm here with the design for the rear wing." Alexis gave her work to Giulia, she looked at it. Giulia was focused on the sheet.

"Interesting, do you think you can give it at the engineers at the pit box. So, they will change it." Giulia gave the sheet back to Alexis and she nodded. FP3 started in 13 minutes so she had to hurry up if the engineers wanted to change it now. Alexis ran over the paddock and found an engineer, gave him her work and everybody started changing the rear wing.

Charles finished P1 and Carlos P4, it looked good for qualifications. The changes seem to be efficient!

There was a lot of tension around the paddock since qualifications were just at the corner, many pilots crashed during it. They need to find the perfect balance between being aggressive and safe.

Qualifications started, Ferrari were sure to reach Q3 but they need to be focus to avoid any mistake. At turned 16 Mazepin crashed in the wall, no one seemed very surprise of that at the Ferrari pit box. Both the Ferrari reached Q2 without any difficulty, then came Verstappen who crashed as well at turn 10. There was some agitation in the paddock since he was a pretendent for the win. In Q3 everything was going well, Hamilton was on pole but Charles started his last flying lap. He was currently P5, everyone was focused and the time, he needed to beat Lewis on his home Grand Prix. First sector was purple, the second was green, third was yellow... Is it going to be enough?

Everybody started shouting in at the pit lane, he did it, he was the poleman for the race. All the Ferrari cru were so happy, it was such a redemption from last her where they didn't even reach Q3.

"Alexis! You did great, Charles finished 0,012 s in front of Lewis and I'm pretty sure this is tanks to your changes!" Giulia said while hugging her; "You did it girl! Be proud!" Alexis was smiling, maybe she was right, but we will have to wait tomorrow to see the final result.

At Ferrari there were always many celebrities walking through the paddock, Alexis recognized some singers, tv star or even athletes. Alexis was in the pit box, when she heard a crowd getting closer. Indeed, Charles and Carlos were taking pictures with Leonardo Di Caprio. Wow, so this was Monaco vibes.

When Alexis get back to her hotel room after her dinner with the team she called her friend Sophie. 

"Hey! Enjoying your holidays!" Alexis first asked

"Too much! How about Monaco? Did you finish your night with a guy? I'm not gonna lie you were absolutely stunning! Like I understand now you go to the gym quite daily."

"It is unreal, I'm leaving on another planet this weekend! And no, I slept by myself! But I have so good news!"

"No way, speal the tea please I can't wait!" Sophie sounds a way too exited

"Lando and I are..."

"Dating! Ouhouuh!" Sophie interrupted her friend

"Sending messages to each other!" Alexis finished her sentence

"Oh! Still great! I mean you need to start somewhere."

"Did you really think that I would date him without knowing him?"

"No,no. But you know life doesn't look like we expected it to look like." Alexis knew exactly this feeling, she would never imagine that her mother would pronounced these words that day.

"True. But since now everything happened as expected." Alexis was lying, but she was the only one to know about it. 

"Alright lucky girl! Have a good night, I can't wait to see you again!"