Y/N wants a job

"Ah," Y/n signed as they were walking in the streets."I fucked up everywhere."

Y/n had graduated from university a few months ago, they were now 22. They had searched up everywhere for a decent job but kept failing every job interview. "God, I don't know what's wrong with me...Is it because of my hair? My piercings? No, it can't possibly be that." They bumped their fist against a wall with angry, flaming eyes. "I've gotta find a job today, no matter what! I'll run out of food in a few days if I don't, and I can't keep borrowing my parent's money! Jeez..."

As everyone in their family did, Y/n loved food. They weren't fond of gourmet or expensive meals, but cheap and unhealthy food like Ramen was actually their main source of happiness. They lived for food. They existed for food.

And that's why they weren't going to give up.

"Spirits and such consulting, huh?" Y/n seemed to think for a bit. They were right in front of a building that seemed quite lame."Well, why not?"

They entered the building and went to the fifth floor using the elevator. They saw a door in front of them and knocked before going in. As soon as they looked up, they saw a man sitting on his desk and smoking a cigarette. When Y/n's eyes met his, he looked quite surprised and snuffed out his cigarette.

"A customer?"

"No, I'm not a customer. Sir, your workplace looks really lame. It's shitty here."

He got up. "W-What? Well since you're not a customer, did you come here just to criticize my workspace? If so, you can leave."

Y/n smirked, knowing damn well they had succeeded at their plan. They laid a finger on the desk, collecting a small amount of dust and pointing it out.

"You don't work that well, right?"

The man looked away.

"Well, I get a bit of customers every week or so...And why are you asking anyway? It's not like you have anything to do about it..."

"I can fix that."

"I'd like to see you try."

Y/n took out their diploma they kept in their bag, since they just got out of that job interview they failed.

"I studied marketing and management, and I'm sure I can help you fix...that."

"Are you inviting yourself here all out of a sudden?"

"I am inviting myself."

Reigen's POV

"I am inviting myself."

She didn't seem like a worthless person, and she imposed herself quite well. Young and experienced at the same time, I can see.

"Great, then work for me. Be my secretary."

"Sir, this isn't how you're supposed to do it."

I sat down at my desk, as she took a seat too.

"Then how am I supposed to?"

"I don't know your requirement, your services, and not even your name. If you want me to be your secretary you should make me want to be that first."

She turned the tables quickly.

"Well, I'm an esper, and I exorcise spirits with my underling Mob. My name is Reigen Arataka. What's your name, mademoiselle?"

"Y/n L/n. Also..."

She looked a lot serious as she got up and smashed both of her hands at the table, facing me off.

"They, them, keep that in mind. Well, since we're talking professionally here, I'll allow you to call me "she" from now and then, but don't get too cocky about it."

Their piercings are gorgeous.

"O-Okay...Well, I saw your diploma earlier, so I think you're worthy of the job. Secretary Y/n, will you work for me?"

They smiled, softening out of a sudden.

"Yeah."

"Oh and everyone here calls me Master, so you should too."

Eh?

Before I even realized it, Y/n was holding me by the collar.

"WHat do you mean, "Master"? I'M NOBODY'S HOUSEDOG!"

I smirked at them getting so angry like that.

"Well, you're fired then."

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!"

"I don't know...Maybe your boss, since you decided to work for me."

"UGH"

They let go of me, still corrupted.

"Screw you, Master."

"Ah, secretary Y/n, that's not a way to talk to your Master."

"WHATEVER YOU SCUMBAG! I'M LEAVING!"

They walked to the door, smashing it as they got out.

"Don't forget to come here by 9 a.m tomorrow to start your new job!"

"DON'T ORDER ME AROUND!"

-

-

-

-

Today's result: a long day that's been exhausting, but regardless of all the screaming noises you could hear, Both of them win.

__________________________________________

There you go dearies, this is the first chapter <333

Drink water to stay hydrated and listen to The Living Tombstone, love you o(*^@^*)o