Even when I stand in front of him, he will check my location on the I pad first*sigh* If you think it's crazy, you're wrong guys. Coz, the craziest thing out of all is when he does this so-called rescue mission, he will literally play Mission impossible music in the background😭😭😭

But today, finally all these crazy stunts will come to an end. Yes, my company got fed up with all the rumors raised due to my bunny's artwork on me during all my concerts. They literally begged me to open up about my relationship to all my fans in today's concert so that all those rumors would come to an end. Hahaha... my baby is such an evil...😈

I haven't informed about my company's announcement to my Zhan. I planned to announce that in my today's concert before all my fans and it will be my anniversary gift to my bunny. He is gonna get stupified.

With all the plans made, I prepared the bath for my bunny, who is now happily hopping on the mattress still yelling anniversary wishes. Such tiring work in the morning to bring my baby into the washroom, make him brush his teeth, and bath him. Oh no, he is not a little as to how some people always misunderstand him. And also I am not doing this because of the anniversary. It's my daily job. If I am not making a move, that sloth will never get out of the bed.

After bathing him, I dried his hair and made him wear his new dress which we bought for our anniversary.

I made a video call and made him talk with my brother and brother-in-law while I got readied for the day

I made a video call and made him talk with my brother and brother-in-law while I got readied for the day. I wore my dress the same as my bunny. We always wear the same color clothes. My bunny loves to do it.

My bunny is my personal designer. Every dress and ornaments which I wore were all bought by my baby.

He is a great stylist and a make-up artist... earlier when I told him that I want to become a dancer and want to perform on stage, he chose to do a double degree one is his favorite, art and the other one is make-up and designing. 

As of now, I am sitting in front of him and he is working on my hairstyle. Once he groomed me, he started jumping up and down in excitement, so happy about the outcome of his work.